Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Taft Leads Business in Marriage Equality

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 18, 12 at 18:55

The Great Grandson of President Taft is quietly enlisting a campaign of businesses against the Anti Equality Ammendment in Minnesota. General Mills & St Jude's have already balked at being enlisted by NOM in their efforts to gain support for the anti equality amendment.
It's unfortunate that its a matter of legislation.

Here is a link that might be useful: one step at a time

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Taft Leads Business in Marriage Equality

The mention of Taft just makes me think about the oversized bathtub that they had to get in the White House for the "big" Taft's corpulent body, so I can't say anything cogent about the your post...

o

John Taft, Republican, is a very nice guy, funny, too. This isn't the first time that he's getting national recognition for supporting diversity and I doubt it will be the last.

o

That anyone, in this day and age, would want or work toward an ANTI-equality amendment just blows my mind. Haven't we passed the point where we want government to separate us? I think so. In fact, I rather think we're working toward EQUALITY for all at the federal level, because we ARE ALL equal.

Corpulence is something we should be working against...

o

he has a Lesbian daughter & step daughter I'm wondering without the personal responsibilities would there be any such move same for Cheney. In effect he is at war with the officia party position of his state.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here