Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NASA is working on the Mars menu!

Posted by tobr24u z6 RI (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 6:24

Yes, on a short report on NPR it was revealed that for the planned mission in the 2030s that will last 2 and 1/2 years a combo of space grown and packaged meals will be available with an emphasis on taste and variety. Yummy in the tummy! I'm glad to see that we are still interested in moving on to Mars and surely you are too...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NASA is working on the Mars menu!

What an exciting idea--Mars here we come. I still remember vaguely the awed wonder that we were actually on the moon.

Kate

o

• Posted by batya Israel north 8-9-10 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 14:46

Mars Bars?

o

• Posted by bboy USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 15:28

Natch. And of course associated software will have menu bars.

o

Yummy'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here