Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
F****T....teaching hatred

Posted by maggie2094 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 23, 12 at 10:00

This was the family portrayed by the right as the all American family with moral values yet they demonstrate again and again that it could not be farther from the truth. I think the Obama Family in the White House exemplifies family values, yet they are "un-American" to many. I am blown away that a 3 year old would know this language.

A newly-released clip from the Lifetime reality series "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" shows Tripp Palin uttering a homophobic slur when mom Bristol and aunt Willow won't let him visit the swimming pool.

The Palin sisters gasp, and then giggle, when three-year-old Tripp's temper tantrum culminates in the tot calling his aunt a "faggot."

Though Bristol does confess that she's "doing a terrible job disciplining Tripp. I know he's going to continue to push the boundaries," her son's behavior doesn't seem too out of step, given his family's history of anti-gay activity. In 2010, Willow sparked controversy when she fired off at a classmate on Facebook, referring to him "so gay" and "such a faggot."

Does this go hand in hand with the religion/gun culture? Surely, I can ask that question...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: F****T....teaching hatred

Well, you have to admire the Palin clan for milking the media system - books, TV shows, Radio, etc. for all its worth.

And in this case, any publicity is good publicity. I'll be sure to set the TIVO to watch lil' Bristol's show, so I can catch that and - my favorite - the Housewives of New Jersey. The Kardashians are so, you know, 2011.

o

"Life's a Tripp" has less than dismal ratings - her old time slot has been replaced by another block buster, "Dance Moms" so check your schedule before doing any TIVOing.

Thank heavens I didn't buy into any enhanced cable packages - the drek I get is quite enough.

A three year old parrots others. Perhaps this child shouldn't have a gun quite yet. (sarcasm)

o

Reminds me that exploiting child labor has new meaning and the notion of child abuse ought to be expanded.

o

I was just reading the latest hatred speech results of Michelle Bachman. One of her fellow Republican called her the only mental out patient sitting Representative.

The hate has no boundaries. There are some in their base that they are aware will follow them through the dept of below normal thought so they feed them raw meat and they eat it like animals.

Huma Abedin's week got a bit scarier on Sunday when federal officials ordered extra security to her house after a New Jersey man threatened her.

Here is a link that might be useful: Results the Bigots

o

Should be a arrested for threatening to wash the child's mouth out with soap! Where the eff did the little effing B*&&d learn to effing speak like that in the first place.
How do we know fa***t is'nt the name of one of his cousins!
OPPPS we are all being sooo negative!

o

That is sorrowful. For any and all three year olds.

o

Just setting the stage, or painting the slate, as it were, for another anti-lgbt adult, dontcha know.

I can't tolerate any of that crap called "reality television"... it all sucks. We don't watch.

And just for the record, god and guns don't always go together. I believe in guns, but not god... which is why I have guns. Somehow, I doubt that god can offer such protection, or will miraculously place meat on my table. ;-)

o

Looks like a case for Nanny McPhee

o

It's them "values" again.

o

[giggle]

Willow is no stranger to that word - I believe it was widely reported that she used it herself to describe someone.

o

Maybe he was speaking in tongues!

o

That entire family is just so much trailer trash and people don't know half of it. I'd die if they ever moved into my neighborhood.

Just to think the Righties VOTED for Sarah to be one heartbeat away from president. Wouldn't that illiterate clan class up the WH?

o

Them's mighty expensive trailers!

o

lol.. Joe. You don't have to live in a trailer to be trailer trash. It's just a term. There are many people who live in trailers who aren't.

o

Not enough snow in DC to have Todd ripping around the Rose Garden on his Arctic Cat.

I'm sorry, that bunch gives trailer trash a bad name.

I'm posting this link because sometimes we just have to lighten up. Your life is tough? Look here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Against my better judgment

o

Alright last post too much time already wasted on her & her progeny!

o

And they'll all justify and defend this behavior, blow it off as if it means nothing, because it came from a Palin.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here