Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bill Who-two

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 10:30

What do Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, Haley Barbour. John Huntsman, Mark Sanford, Rick Perry & Mitt Romney all have in Common.
As Governors they all asked for leniency a little give in the way they handled welfare reform & meeting return to work goals. Democrtaic Governors also asked for it .

In 2005, 29 Republican governors requested increased waiver authority, allowable work activities, availability of partial work credit so they might more effectively serve low-income Americans. Certain elements of the proposal endorsed by the 2005 Republican governors were very far-reaching and would not be approved under the Department's proposed waivers." Their petition was even signed by Mittens
you know I lied about the investigation into cronyism. (I gave K an out there so she can focus on something) Romney.

Well they just got that leniency a little late by executive order....(oh that's bad)

Never mind what they wanted you were supposed to bring this before the representatives so they could block it or didn't you know that. Who will be the first to say that was then this is now.

Part of Kathleen Sibelius response to the BS brigaide.

What do Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, Haley Barbour. John Huntsman, Mark Sanford, Rick Perry & Mitt Romney all have in Common.
As Governors they all asked for leniency a little give in the way they handled welfare reform & meeting return to work goals. Democrtaic Governors also asked for it .

In 2005, 29 Republican governors requested increased waiver authority, allowable work activities, availability of partial work credit so they might more effectively serve low-income Americans. Certain elements of the proposal endorsed by the 2005 Republican governors were very far-reaching and would not be approved under the Department's proposed waivers." Their petition was even signed by Mittens
you know I lied about the investigation into cronyism. (I gave K an out there so she can focus on something) Romney.

In short stop whining!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bill Who-two

They most likely will stop the whining eventually. They will make a big stink for a while, then they will shut up and cash the government checks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here