Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Luke Warm

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 13:17

Shes supposedly hot or not anymore she was always rather lukewarm as far as I was concerned I don't own any of her umm nnnn Music!
Maddona's Birthday approaches she will soon be 54 Aug 16th to be exact & she has been traveling with a curious device that you can sometimes find in aging spas of the well healed.
Someone on Buzzfeed commented: "Well, the 'machine' is a plain, old oxygen concentrator found in nursing homes everywhere. This system is brilliant if you define 'brilliant' as 'a great way to get stupid people to part with their money.'"
Just a couple of thou for the machine is never quite as good as Photoshop or a soft focus camera lens.

I loved Liz Taylor years ago explaining that she simply slathered herself in Vaseline, explaining that it's the only thing that locked in the moisture.

Here is a link that might be useful: How do we age

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Luke Warm

• Posted by bboy USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 27, 12 at 15:46

She didn't want Liz to come to stand for "lizard".

o
RE: Luke Warm

From plastic surgery to steroids, photo fixing to oxygen treatments, and all manner of other oddities, including placenta, herbs, drugs, and other strange items, injections, and concoctions... humans are wont to remain young forever in the looks department.

We age. It's a natural process. We have found many ways to cheat a bit, but we still age and no one has yet found a way to cheat the inevitable.

If people want to spend their money on these things, that is their right, I suppose.

Oddly enough, certain Popes have considered vanity to be a part of pride, one of the 7 deadly sins.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here