Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
boycott amazon

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 14:35

the chicken dance is so yesterday. One Million MOMs acutally 40,000 persons wants their voice heard. OK I heard you Boycott Amazon. Why? Billionaire founder of Amazon Jeff Bezos & wife just added $2.5 Million to Washington States marriage Equality battle. Those homo fascist mafia minority have hoodwinked folks into feeling sorry for them again.
Also contributing $100K each are Bill Gates & Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
79% of overall June donors contributed $100 or less.

Marriage Equality was passed in Washington but opposition has raised $4 Million to have it repealed.

One Million Moms have started another one of the ineffective boycotts.

some of their supporters!

Bob Bembridge The younger generation is a left-wing version of the Hitler Youth, subjected to left-wing propaganda from the day they enter nursery school to the day they graduate college. As they enter business and government, they bring these beliefs to their careers.

Mike Ezekiel Amazon WAS my favorite online ordering company, but let’s face it… they’re all becoming decadent now. America is the last beacon of morality in the world, but that’s changing fast… and so is our planet. It’s starting to burn up. I wonder if there’s a connection?

Here is a link that might be useful: Tweeters

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: boycott amazon

One Million MOMs acutally 40,000 persons

Actually it's probably about 1000 people who have registered under multiple names to try and boost the numbers.

That's why their boycotts are just so darn effective.

o

I'll pass, if I was going to boycott Amazon it would be over the fact that they sell fighting dog books.

o

I thought they left for bible camp after their JCPenney disaster, the entire million of them (crying on the way out no less).

Such Christians.

o

Are they the ones that tried that Starbucks boycott? You know the one that made me start going to Starbucks again after years of not going there due to bad/rude service.

o

Are they the ones that tried that Starbucks boycott? You know the one that made me start going to Starbucks again after years of not going there due to bad/rude service.

Me, too. :-)

My newest t-shirt from last Valentines Day:

Photobucket

o

• Posted by bboy USDA 8 Sunset 5 WA (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 31, 12 at 23:15

Both can kill you.

o

J.C. Penny was counting on all those who promised to support their endorsement by Ellen, but their 20% drop in revenue proves it was just bold talk, no action.

o

That had nothing to do with Ellen brush. They need to fire their new marketing group. No sales? hah They just don't understand shoppers.

o

Both can kill you.

If abused. So can spending too much time on the computer.

o

Ads can get people INTO your store, but you do have to have good products/people to keep them coming back.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here