Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The future of Advertising?

Posted by silversword 9A (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 19, 13 at 16:05

Locket is pretty simple: You download the app...use it for your lockscreen... it puts up an ad ... you get paid for it...

One penny per swipe, three swipes per hour max isn't much, but it's a heck of a lot more than nothing!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The future of Advertising?

I don't have a smart phone, so I'm not one to gather apps... but I always have my husband research anything that claims to pay for advertising like this. Most times, it works out to be virtually no payback for what turns into an ad nightmare of being on every sold list of personal information.

I can't speak for this one, of course... it may be exactly as advertised.

o
RE: The future of Advertising?

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 20, 13 at 10:40

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here