Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Loyalty Oath for Houma

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 18, 12 at 18:35

Should the Secretary of State's aide have to take a loyalty oath.
Sounds like it according to Michelle Bachmann & her cohorts.
John McCain seems to be taking a different view which side are you on? Any of you ready to throw shoes?

Bachmann is joined in her request by Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Trent Franks (R-AZ), Rep. Thomas Rooney (R-FL) and Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA). worse shes married to Anthony Weiner (let's all tell a stupid joke) Weiner.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bat guano

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Loyalty Oath for Houma

Bachmann and her cohorts are just disgusting. I live in the Detroit area, home to the nation's largest population of Arab Americans. We have no "issues" here with people of Middle Eastern descent, they are just another ingredient in a rich blend of cultures that makes life fun and interesting. About the only bad thing I can say about the Middle Eastern population here is that the restaurants are just too good, and it's easy to get addicted to the food.

I get sick of the racism I see displayed towards them by outsiders, such as the "Reverend" Terry Jones. It is just disgusting. If anyone is a threat to America, it's Michelle Bachmann and her teaparty cohorts.

o

Bachmann and her cohorts are just disgusting. I live in the Detroit area, home to the nation's largest population of Arab Americans. We have no "issues" here with people of Middle Eastern descent, they are just another ingredient in a rich blend of cultures that makes life fun and interesting. About the only bad thing I can say about the Middle Eastern population here is that the restaurants are just too good, and it's easy to get addicted to the food.

I get sick of the racism I see displayed towards them by outsiders, such as the "Reverend" Terry Jones. It is just disgusting. If anyone is a threat to America, it's Michelle Bachmann and her teaparty cohorts.

o

o

o

o

Kudos to John McCain for seeing through the BS. Meanwhile, there are some seriously sick people in Congress-don't know what you do about that.

o

Not only seeing through it but being a decent human being & saying so. Next he will be painted as RINO!

o

Hasn't he always had that label because sometimes he has been willing to work across the aisle? I used to live in Minnesota and I can't imagine any place that I ever visited while I was there that would have someone as guano-replete as Ms. Bachmann. Who votes for this woman?

o

The woman is evil has been from day 1 just my opinion! From her stupid assed husband & his repair a gay therapy to her paling around with Bradlee Dean who later turned on her like a rabid dog.

o

Ed Rollins, who formerly served as Rep. Michele Bachmann�s campaign manager in her bid for the Republican presidential nomination, blasted the congresswoman today for "downright vicious" accusations against Huma Abedin, a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I am fully aware that she sometimes has difficulty with her facts, but this is downright vicious and reaches the late Sen. Joe McCarthy level," Rollins wrote in Fox News.

I guess he knows that shes not just an ordinary idiot shes a drama queen in search of a new soap opera to star in.

o

She's probably missing the attention that she got during the campaign and is trying to bring back a whiff of the glory days.

o

Well... if you aren't extreme, or don't present as extreme, and you don't do or say extreme things... like signing oaths of bigotry that supposedly come before the Constitution, or throw bogeymen into a crowd of your constituents, or stir the ultimate pot of fear, or utter things that make you appear bat-poop crazy... there's no hope the media will grab your coattails, while grabbing ratings, and no one will ever know who you are.

My question is... who ARE these people who think along the same lines and follow these bat-poop crazies?

o

How can a woman as hateful and bigoted as she is ever claim to be a Christian? Sad thing is I think she represents the feelings of many. Kudos to McCain for calling her out.

o

I bet the other guys are saving up their outrage till FOX tells them what their talking points are.

o

How bad is it that we have to give props to Mccain for merely saying the sane thing everyone should be thinking?

I don't think her comments are by accident either...there is an orchestrated group of surrogates whose only task is to gin up the crazy base.

Scary

o

This is the same Ms Bachmann with the short-lived attempt at duel, Swiss/American citizenship?

o

Bachmann's race this fall might be interesting; her old district was folded over - because of a population shift - into one that is heavily urban and heavily Democratic. Her opponent will be 6 term incumbent congresswoman, Betty McCollum who is pro choice and pro gay rights.

But in Minnesota, candidates don't have to establish residency in the district in which they run. Theoretically, Bachmann could run against anyone she thinks she can beat and just figure Minnesotans are too obtuse to figure out exactly why. (Clue: Betty McCollum)

In her old district, people liked and voted for Bachmann simply because she was divisive. Her being bat sh*t crazy was part of the fun.

Her claims against Huma Abedin are dispicable.

o

I hope this one is gone soon. She has been an embarrassment to women/politics/US much to long.

o

To think she was a serious gop candidate for president and spent some time at the front of the pack says it all about what the gop has become.

o

GEE Down Right VICIOUS by her former campaign manager.
NIK K DEMI BILL must be sleeping in late this morning!
The outrage meter's hasn't budged a millimeter.
Elvis, Ladybrat, CW Bueller Bueller?

o

That nut-case is a security threat.

I remember her being admired here. Must be difficult to think something up now.

o

Speaker of the House also joined the list amazed at the noise makers all being silent.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Guardian

o

Where are all the righties here? I hear crickets. THIS was one of your clown candidates. She is bat sh it crazy. Kudos to McCain for calling her out. He also called some old hag out in 2008 for calling Obama a Muslim. Bachmann and her pray the gay away husband should leave the country. Who votes for her anyway?>>BTW..I had forgotten that Houma was married to Weiner. I guess they had their baby by now.

o

Have they have no decency?

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 10:04

No. They have no decency at all, Bachmann and her kind will sink so low (most of us didn't even know there was anyplace that low) because they have an agenda, of fear and misinformation. There are no limits to what they will say. They follow in the grand tradition of Joseph McCarthy, and he set the bar pretty high.

These people have lost their moral center, if they ever had one, and will do anything to advance their own intolerant self-interests.

And there are people, even on this forum, who support the intolerant, anti-American ideas of Bachmann and her kind.

o
The crazies have been unleashed......

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 17:30

Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin has been placed on close watch after being threatened by a New Jersey man.

The typically press shy Abedin made headlines last week after Rep. Michele Bachmann claimed that her family had connections to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood.

Now police have been forced to place extra security around the wife of the disgraced former Congressman after a man, who is thought to be Muslim, threatened her.

And she's accusing a Congressman of having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: article

o

Michelle Bachmann is truly an ugly woman.

o

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on Thu, Jul 19, 12 at 11:09

"GEE Down Right VICIOUS by her former campaign manager.
NIK K DEMI BILL must be sleeping in late this morning!
The outrage meter's hasn't budged a millimeter.
Elvis, Ladybrat, CW Bueller Bueller?"

What should I be outraged about?

o

Michele "Batsh*t Crazy" Bachmann's a bomb thrower as opposed to legislator.

To wit: "... like the Emergency Energy Cut the Red Tape Now Act of 2008, which would allow pretty much anyone to start blowing up national parks to look for oil or natural gas."

Here is a link that might be useful: The Light(bulb) that Failed

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 18:13

See, this is what happens when even a congress person is swayed by right wing propaganda, Bachman, Gomer, and the other 3 morons must have brains made of taffy. No way they should be considered as representative statesmen and hold such positions of power. Surely not the best and brightest we have to offer, but sadly representative of their respective constituents....ugh.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here