Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mitch McConnell Must be A Poster

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 12 at 22:37

When continually pressed on Fox as to what the Republican alternative would be to health care reform. McConnell finally told the truth 30 Million uninsured USIAN'S isn't the issue.
DOOOOH?
It truly was an amazing listen to actually hear a reporter not feed lines to this pelican.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mitch

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mitch McConnell Must be A Poster

And who was the GOP politician from--where?--Pennsylvania or place in the east who just this week admitted on TV that the voter "reforms" (voter ID and such) were not intended to make the process fraud-free but to dampen the Democratic vote and insure that the Republicans won the governorship and majority in the legislature.

We must be entering a new phase in politics. Instead of "admitting" or "confessing" what shenanigans they committed, they are now openly stating, with great self-satisfaction and even pride, that yes, they are doing exactly what Democrats have accused them of doing.

That they have no alternate health care plan they want in place of President Obama's plan doesn't embarrass them. They are now beginning to be honest--they have no intention of providing universal health care or anything remotely like it. And they are proud of that--shows what good money managers they are, after all.

Well, at this rate, we won't be able to accuse them of hypocrisy any more.

Kate

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Wed, Jul 4, 12 at 6:32

....and since their base feels the same way, as we have seen here on HT, they will be applauded.

o

Pelican! Right on...LOL!

o

Are they all on some kind of mind altering drug, or what? This just gets weirder and weirder and weirder... I'm waiting for the day when they just come right out and say, "Look, we're greedy and we want it all, so we're taking it. Too bad for you... and that includes our voter base. We just don't care. We represent ourselves, not our constituents."

o

labrea, I am sorry I did not remember seeing this post. I would have added my Mitch boy to this one.

Jodik he has said it but they are not thinkers. They listen to the voices in their head.

o

"They listen to the voices in their head." Beamed in directly through Fox media outlets... or chain emails... or what the identically thinking neighbor said...

The internet has many uses... one of which is a tool to help locate the facts and truth through a multitude of sources. One doesn't cut it... even two or three can be deceptive. One needs to look at an issue from all sides to determine what's fact and what's fiction.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here