Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Obama campaign admits to lying

Posted by houseful (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 12 at 7:39

It's okay, though, because Obama is so likeable.

Here is a link that might be useful: Examiner

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Obama campaign admits to lying

Surprise!!

He's been lying since he got elected. So, there is no story here, just a reminder.

The man has no principles. (Noam Chomsky)

o

he's a friggin' politician, for God's sake; get a grip.

o

Wow.

o

In a class on balanced reporting that piece could be shown as an example of the opposite.

I imagine one could say without fear of contradiction that closing factories and laying people off causes hardship and with the ridiculous health care system that exists in the US this hardship would definitely include health issues.

o

I find it odd that these trivial little lies get any air time when there are some whoppers out there unchallenged. For instance NDAA which a federal judge in May ruled was in parts unconstitutional. The part about detaining anyone anywhere indefinitely on the say so of the government. The Obama administration was asked, in court if they had detained anyone in spite of this ruling and they refused to answer.

Read the link for a more articulate explanation.

Here is a link that might be useful: NDAA

o

This is desperation people. The ad was a internet 30 second spot that you and other Fauxbaugh worshipers would never know existed if you were not desperately trying to find something, anything to bolster your faux anger. NOT ONE DIME WAS SPENT TO AIR ON TELEVISION.

This ad got more play on Fox News than any other outlet on TV for the purpose of giving its audience something to eat in their cages for dinner.

Do you wonder why President Obama is well liked. The majority of people are not drawn to hatred and negative as a 24 hr diet.

This was discussed before and I supplied the links to what was said, not an opinion column but watching each of the Presidents people speaking. The truth of denying that they did not know Joe was never said by anyone. All said they did not know the details of Joe's wife illness.... timeline of if she had insurance, what type of insurance she had, timeline of when she got sick vs Joe's layoff etc.

If you care to know the truth try doing research to find out the entire truth instead of the raw meat you so enjoy for dinner.

This is why people love Obama. We do not feed on made up anger and we do searches for truth and do not believe opinion blogs to decide who not to like.

Keep up the good work. You are the best Obama Ad. We cannot make up this stuff.

o

Marshallz, do you mind if I borrow your quote from time to time?

would never know existed

There are many things we would never know existed were it not for the media. What's your point?

We cannot make up this stuff.

This is become so cliche. Please come up with something new!

o

House, you can use my stuff anytime.

"We couldn't manufacture this mendacious material"???

o

It's not the Examiner.

It's the Murdoch rag New York Post. Faux news in print.

And, of course, utter BS.

o

We cannot make up this stuff.

This is become so cliche. Please come up with something new!

Nope. I explained awhile back that for the lurkers, we need to speak to them. So they know "We are not making this stuff up". The lurkers need to see it is not imagined it is true and we are not making it up.

It could be a repeat to you but a lurker that is researching to get info it will be new to them.

It is my new signature.

o

Yep that was sloppy but the fallout has a lot of people bringing the ad up on you tube in swing states. Interesting technique.
Don't run the ad see how many hits it gets on you tube....a lot!~
Then watch the other sides pac promote it but spending a bit denouncing it. Denouncing what well it what well look for yourself on you tube!

1. Florida: 48,979
2. Pennsylvania: 28,473
3. California: 28, 084
4. Ohio: 23,739
5. Virginia: 22,887
They aren't denouncing the ad that asks HOW MUCH did he pay they got it the negative publicity is still ah publicity!
As for likability ah gee Romney has plummeted in that area!

o

It is a wonderful tactic, and smart use of funds. They spent nothing and Romney spent the big bucks with major TV ads and time spent away from talking about what he wanted to talk about, time spent by Romney supporters searching to rebut.

It was brilliant. You have the Right Wing still spinning weeks after it was NOT Released and a little YouTube effort. You have to laugh.

o

I am sure the lurkers appreciate your spoon-feeding, Marquest.

Obama officials have expressed increasing frustration that the furor over the ad has all but drowned out complaints by the Democrat's campaign about Romney's misleading claim that the president has gutted the requirement that welfare recipients actively seek work to qualify for benefits.

So sad :(

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 11, 12 at 17:26

Ya think that the Romney campaign will ever admit to lying?

o

Misleading Romney ad?..Try LYING Romney ad.

o

I am sure the lurkers appreciate your spoon-feeding, Marquest.

Yep if necessary. I have told a couple of people about things that have been said on HT and to take a look and they have said it could not be true. I said "No I could not make this up".

HT is a conversation on the side off the board among GW members. Your spoon-feed is a good one. That will get a chuckle.

o

"Your spoon-feed is a good one. That will get a chuckle."

Well give the credit to maddie. That's one of her favorite phrases. "Spoon feed"

It's a shame to prick your bubble regarding lurkers, but if they're not talking they're probably smarter than we are. They certainly have more self control. Ergo, I doubt they'll take a poster's (on HT) word for anything. marquest.

o

And THEN Noam Chomsky said:

"I�m not a great enthusiast for Obama, as you know, from way back, but at least he�s somewhere in the real world." He stated that the 2012 candidates are "Off the International Spectrum of Sane Behavior."

So he may not like him, but he's voting for him anyway.

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here