Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ooops

Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 16:56

"did I say that"?

The adventures of Romney and Iowa republicans, and why they are boycotting his fundraiser where they were to be hosts.

Here is a link that might be useful: source of course

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ooops

The one who pays the piper (or owns the piper) gets to name the tune (or the tax break) and the Koch brothers are invested in dirty energy not wind. Those Iowa Republicans will have to come up with some serious money to convince Romney that clean energy is worth the risk of offending the oil and gas folks.

o

You dance with them what brung you; sorry Iowa!

o

More and more ooops will happen till the election. Romney has been bought and paid for by the Koch brothers and he is now their "boy".

o

Wow lily, think you can get any more racist than that?

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 18:16

Any thoughts on the OP MrsK?

Iowa is home to more wind energy jobs than any other state in the country and Romney opposes a renewal of a tax credit for wind energy suppliers. This has unsettled many of Romney's top Iowa supporters, who publicly complained they had been caught off guard by his campaign's policy decision.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 22:35

Mitt Romney 2012
Blows with the Wind

(usually)

o

Mrskj:

HOOOOOT!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here