Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Conservapedia on the Olympics

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 12 at 20:11

with answers to these questions:

How many athletes will be unfairly expelled based on liberal censorship of their free speech?

will atheist nations underachieve in team sports?

Will almost no athletes from public school sports programs win any gold medals, despite how public schools spend more than $500 billion annually to teach and train Americans?

Will the lamestream media report on Nur Suryani Mohamed Taibi of Malaysia, who is competing while being 8 months pregnant, or does that send too pro-life of a message?

Will the liberal media overpromote homosexual athletes, far beyond their achievements?

and so much more.

Here is a link that might be useful: Another reason to vote for the Conservatives

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Conservapedia on the Olympics

A conspiracy behind every tree.

o

Don't you mean an alleged conspiracy.....

o

I had no idea the Conervaepaedia was a real thing. I'm still not sure. It seems kind of Onion-y, but with poor grammar and usage. I'm fascinated by the idea of legalized gay marriage having any effect on a country's athletic performance. I mean, really?

o

Run by the son of the heinious Schlafly. The apple doesn't rot far from the tree.

I do remember when it went up we had a thread on it, pointing out the gems, for instance:

Hitler beat Stalin in WW2.

One of many.

Given the BS that gets posted here, one is inclined to think that some indeed take it for real.

o

Dewey really did beat Truman...

o

When did religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and/or private versus public education begin to play a role in Olympic medal winning?

o

Anyone else remember the short-lived poster who seriously was arguing that the Google search engine was "liberal"?

o

Well, surely, any company that would name itself "google" has to have leftist tendencies. And surely Wikipedia is a librul strunghull of leftist learning?

o

Run by the son of the heinious Schlafly.

Well, he's gotta make a living somehow and with the upbringing he's had, I doubt that he'd find anything in the real world.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here