Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crap Wants To be Applauded for Floating

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 12 at 0:01

Narcissist Romney Campaign made last minute demands to bus in a more enthusiastic crowd. I wanna have happy cheerful Latinos & Latinas, this crowds sitting on their hands!
You can't make this up! Crap floats & needs to be applauded for it!

When the Republican took his place Wednesday night in the first of two back-to-back candidate forums televised on the mega-network, he was greeted by an adoring, raucous crowd that cheered his every word, and booed many of the moderators' questions. The next night, President Obama was treated to stone cold silence from the audience as he was aggressively grilled on his lackluster immigration record.

How PATHETIC A PIECE OF CRAP THIS IS that he needs a canned adoring audience!

Salinas told BuzzFeed that tickets for each forum were divided between the network, the respective campaigns, and the University of Miami (which hosted the events) " and she said both campaigns initially agreed to keep the audience comprised mostly of students, in keeping with the events' education theme.

But after exhausting the few conservative groups on campus, the Romney camp realized there weren't enough sympathetic students to fill the stands on their night " so they told the network and university that if they weren't given an exemption to the students-only rule, they might have to "reschedule."

The organizers relented. One Democrat with ties to the Obama campaign noted that Rudy Fernandez, the university official charged with coordinating the forums, is a member of Romney's Hispanic steering committee. Fernandez did not respond to BuzzFeed's questions about whether he gave preferential treatment to Romney's campaign."

Here is a link that might be useful: Crap floats and wants to be applauded for it

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crap Wants To be Applauded for Floating

Joe, I posted about this under Tan Man II on September 22 at 16:49. Demi posted right underneath, "I don't blame them. It worked for Obama." I have no idea what her post was in response to but if it was in response to my post about busing people in, it makes no sense.

o

You're not saying you're surprised, are you, Dockside... because I'm not. I haven't read anywhere that the President is in need of fixed audiences. It seems to me that conjecture and projection are about the only tools left in the GOP toolbox, and they haven't even been sharpened...

o

Kindergarteners throwing temper tantrums what else is new.

o

I am so surprised. There is this mouth open so surprised look on my face.

They think that the campaign is of yesteryear. That people only know what they see on TV. Not understanding that in the real world people read and the organizer would tell and it would all be for nothing and hurt the candidate. Stacking the deck like Voter ID, and stacking a audience with actors it only makes you look bad and hurt the candidate.

o

Thanks Dockside I can't believe between the ideas of trying to rig the voting, believing in the polls are rigged & this what a piece of crap this character is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here