Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
He is all we need!

Posted by mrskjun 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 7:05

Egan-Jones just downgraded America's credit rating once again. US just dropped to 7th place in global competitiveness from 1st place in 2009. We need four more years of Obama...just think how low we can go!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: He is all we need!

A race to the bottom, it's called, by environmental terms. All the elites play that game, with whatever the local resources are and no matter how impoverished the local populace.

o

Why is this drop Obama's fault?

o

Thank the Republican Congress for this downgrade.

o

Actually it was as a result of a decision made by the Federal Reserve, nothing to do with the President or Congress. This rating agency is a small player and the downgrade affects nothing. Not sure how the big boys are reacting to the Fed's decision but the Stock market was happy....

o

the bait has been tossed in the ring at least it's not a poll!
Eagan Jones didn't like the easement, the market sort of liked it as it was up about 2% over the last days. There would be no relief from Romney if he's elected as he said no trillion dollar cuts to gubmint spending because that might cost jobs> Gee there's a relationship between Gubmint spending & jobs creation did you know that K Huzzah! So K looks like your screwed by either of them but keeping a balance view is what you do best right?

o

It's Bush's fault.

o

Obama...just think how low we can go!!

Barack Obama forces the country to play his own version of Limbo.

How low can we go?

In more ways than one, unfortunately.

o

I'm reading but neither of you have said anything!

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 10:59

We can go much lower. Like I said before if Romney wins even by just 0.001% then he'll see that as a "mandate" from the American people and pave the way for him to abide by the young gun tea partiers to default on raising the next debt ceiling. We'll be down graded much lower, interest rates will spike into orbit, and the economy will grind to such a halt that'll make 2008-09 look like good times. That's when Romney will put his "economic expertise" into action - dealing with totally bankrupt situations.
Yes, Romney is just what we will need if he is elected.

Mitt Romney/ Paul Ryan 2012
The Great White Hopeless !

o

I'm reading but neither of you have said anything!

We have our very own Breitbart acolytes.

o

And interest rates on treasury bills are at near record lows as money from around the world flocks to buy our debt.

Ten year bill pays 1.87%, and a 30 year note 3.09.

Corporate America is sitting on a record amount of cash, the stock market is back up to near all-time highs, tax rates the lowest they've been in decades, all proving that trickle down economics works like a charm!!!!

Oh, wait....

o

This is exactly like watching a political talk show without the interrupting. Just like CNN, NBC, Fox...

"I'm reading but neither of you have said anything!"

Change that to "all of you" and bingo.

We're going camping and we're not taking the laptop. Have a good time here y'all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here