Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How Can You Negotiate

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 10:12

Fiction or not believe it personally or not. The level playing field says you have to assume both parties are up for a negotiation.

Lets give that away here & now huh?
It's always been a delicate dance of the 2 state solution George Bush understood this & he danced the dance as well as any president (his personal private thought were not required to carry out the nations best interest).

Once again mouthy man!

"Romney spoke of "the Palestinians" as a united bloc of one mindset, and he said: "I look at the Palestinians not wanting to see peace anyway, for political purposes, committed to the destruction and elimination of Israel, and these thorny issues, and I say there's just no way." Romney was indicating he did not believe in the peace process and, as president, would aim to postpone significant action: "[S]o what you do is, you say, you move things along the best way you can. You hope for some degree of stability, but you recognize that this is going to remain an unsolved problem and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it."
The man needs a bib & a diaper!

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT !

Here is a link that might be useful: you can't be serious

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How Can You Negotiate

But it doesn't matter Joe. The 'bots will vote for the guy anyway.

-Ron-

o

That he's mad, 'tis true, 'tis true 'tis pity,
And pity 'tis 'tis true "a foolish figure!

o

Truth is truth, To the end of reckoning.

o

Oh as of yesterday he was "I do to favor a 2 State policy"
Yeah I'd really want to have you at Camp David!

o

The conservative mindset always seems to see things in black and white. This gets back to possibly a genetic predisposition?

-Ron-

o

Hmm... a genetic predisposition... like CHD in canines, for instance... yes, an interesting thought...

The guy doesn't know what he means from one moment to the next. Kick the ball down the field? Oh, so... just leave all the problems for the next guy, and soar through four years sucking everything out of it you can... I see.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here