Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mitt = 95 electoral votes from moocher states

Posted by Roughseas none (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 11:18

Obama will get 5

Here is a link that might be useful: mitt thrives on the moochers!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mitt = 95 electoral votes from moocher states

Oh snap.

o

LOL!!!!

o

It's true good thing for him Bible trumps poverty!

o

Those are the people Santorium said are not Smart ya know. That is funny and sad.

o

I can't believe KY and TN are not included.

o

It's so interesting when facts shed light on the political stereotypes and myths that so many people assume are the truth.

That is, if people are even willing to consider the facts! That is what I truly consider "not smart" - when people refuse to look at the facts and data and open their minds to an objective reality - because they are too invested in their own personal belief or opinion, or when they think they know it all. And people are prone to do this whether they have a low or high IQ.

o

And people are prone to do this whether they have a low or high IQ.

As one of THEM has pointed out, Ambassador Christopher Stevens was dragged through the streets of Benghazi and raped! This 'FACT' has been posted on thousands of THEIR websites. This is the kind of garbage that gets my blood pressure boiling.

Then they post it on here and expect us to slurp this garbage up too.

-Ron-

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here