Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nasty NY Fight is Over

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 11:20

The party abandoned him & the campaign was nasty on so many level but what do you expect from turds.
New York state Sen. Mark Grisanti, one of the four Republicans who tipped marriage equality into the win column, has won his GOP primary despite ferocious opposition from the anti-gay hate group NOM, who earlier this year pledged $2 million to unseat every one of those four GOP state Senators.
A Flyer put out to attack him last week.

On the Independence Party line, Grisanti won 68 percent of the vote over Marie C. Clark, good for him.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nasty NY Fight is Over

The one thing that can't be bought in politics, it seems, is class.

o

• Posted by kwoods Cold z7 Long Is (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 14, 12 at 11:31

Grisanti is an interesting guy. Dem turned Republican, against it before he was for it... ever evolving... would love to hear the real story of how he came to that vote.

o

That's rich, coming from NOM, who have fellated the Kochs [sic] for years.

o

At least in speech David Koch is for marriage equality how his funding goes may be another story.

o

LOL, Circuspeanut.

Yes, it's really about following the money trail underneath it all.

o

I missed this! Excellent news!

o

Talking about fellatio, Monica has a book coming out...

o

Ew. I will not be reading that book, either. Who ARE all these people that need to read gory details?

o

Not me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here