Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Driven by Faith or

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 13:58

Well they are planning to be off again. A family left adrift at sea after a couple of storms & faith in their conspiracies.
It's not really a hot topic more a wish that others might join them in their search for ...just what?

Here is a link that might be useful: Bye bye

This post was edited by labrea on Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 17:20

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Driven by Faith or

To see where God will lead them? No doubt into the arms of rescuers - if they're lucky a second time.

Let 'em go... Darwin Award candidates.

o

They should reimburse taxpayers for their rescue.

o

Evidently they didn't get God's message the first time.

I also wonder why the don't escape all of horrors of this country by flying someplace. Much safer.

This also reeks of child abuse. Where is the Arizona CPS?

And, I agree. If they have to be rescued again, they should pay for the cost.

o

And yet, there will be those who view this "enterprise" as a courageous stand on principles. But my God - a newborn and 3 year old daughter, small boat and negligible sailing skills???

They tried and failed miserably for Kiribati; where to this time? Hopefully to court to have the children removed.

o

Natural Selection should be allowed to play out.

o

Thats not allowed in this country.

o

Gastonguay .. doesn't that name sound kinda...furrin?

o

Their free wheelin' odyssey found them rescued by a Venezuelan fishing boat who put them on a Japanese cargo ship that took them to Chile.

The dumber of the float-aways opined he'd have to find a job to repay the $10,000 borrowed from the US State Department to fly home. Sometimes the government comes in handy.

Ya think!

o

I'd just like them to get an ark or something and take some others with them!

o

I'd just like them to get an ark or something and take some others with them! Look at all those guys & gals heard something that told them they whuuz it & should run for President!

o

*ROTFL*- too funny Joe! And too true!

o

A newborn and a 3 yr old? I guess this is their fault for having chosen poorly in their parents? Demi?

o

How about parents choosing poorly. Kids rarely have choice in anything, right patriciae?

o

Religious belief creates some odd scenarios... that's for sure.

o

Next time, only rescue the children and tell the adults to see to themselves.

But first, have these idiots repaid the $10,000 the State Department stupidly advanced them to bring them back to the U.S.? They wanted to leave, they left. Why loan them money to come back, so they can leave again? But having done so, if they have the money to buy another boat, the State Department should be selling it to get some of the tax payers' $10,000 back.

The Old Testament (on which they said the justice system should be based) demands that debts be paid. Then they can go sailing off again. Hopefully by then, the kids will be grown and have escaped.

o

Not if they are paying the great SATAN!

o

They don't work. I checked the internet - so far no one's set up a fund for the witless of the world to contribute to pare down the Gastonguay's government debt.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here