Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to get a free Hawaiian vacation

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 19, 11 at 16:59

Hey, remember the birthers?

Infamous Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio does -- which is why he announced a five-person "Cold Case Posse" that will delve into the issue of President Obama's birth certificate.

The posse follows a request by the Surprise, Arizona Tea Party, who Arpaio met with on August 17. The Surprise Tea Party believes that the long-form birth certificate released by President Obama in April -- which put the issue to rest for pretty much everyone -- could be a forgery.

"The Surprise Tea Party is concerned," they wrote, "that no law enforcement agency or other duly constituted government agency has conducted an investigation into the Obama birth certificate to determine if it is in fact an authentic copy of 1961 birth records on file for Barack Obama at the Hawaii Department of Health in Honolulu, or whether it, or they are forgeries."

"Congress should be ashamed," Brian Reilly, a spokesman for the Surprise Tea Party, told the right-wing "news" site World Net Daily. "They didn't even have the backbone to uphold their constitutional oaths of office to initiate this investigation."

World Net Daily, perhaps the last bastion for birther holdouts (an article on Arpaio also touts the book "Where's The Birth Certificate?" by WND columnist Jerome Corsi), says that the "Cold Case Posse" will subsist on donations from birthers nationwide.

"This investigation does not involve politics," Arpaio told WND. "I listen to all the residents of Maricopa County who come to my office with complaints, regardless what their politics are.

"My door is open to everyone, and I don't kick them out. If a complaint is legitimate, I don't dump it into the wastebasket," he continued. "When I get allegations brought to me by the citizens of Maricopa County, I look into the allegations, just like I am doing here."

Arpaio says he has over 3000 people participating within his larger "posse" program in Maricopa County -- including celebrities like Lou Ferrigno of "The Hulk" and Steven Seagal, actor and alleged puppy-killer . But, according to WND, for the birth certificate probe there's a special "posse within the posse" made up of two former law enforcement officers, two retired lawyers and headed by retired detective Michael Zullo from Bergen County, NJ.

Arpaio's latest crusade has gotten him on the cover of The Globe, but he told the Arizona Republic that he doesn't mind being featured in tabloids. "In fact, those are the magazines that do the best journalistic stories," Arpaio said. "More accurate than anybody else. You laugh at that, but I've dealt with the National Enquirer and their stories are always right down the line, believe it or not." end quote

I mean, its not like there's any reason to associate this branch of the tea party with any other branch of the tea party, but still.......

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to get a free Hawaiian vacation

Jon Stewart did a bit on the traveling to 'investigate'.

Gittin' desperate, them purtiers.

Dan

o

The cretin is at it again & thats an insult to cretins. Maybe Donald Trump (that other brain surgeon) will fund his trip.

o

If someone wants to pay for me to go to Hawaii, then I also doubt that he was born in America.

I believe that as a non-American, I can investigate this in a thorough and unbiased manner. And since I plan to do a FULL investigation, I'm going to need at LEAST 3-4 weeks as well as the ability to island hop while I am there (leave no stone unturned, you know).

o

Certainly the posse needs another deputy. We also need HG, who will be an impartial observer. We volunteer our services and we pledge to scour every beach and test every wave until we uncover The Truth once and for all.

This could take a while. Don't wait up.

o

It can be the Gardenweb Association for the Real Birth Authentication General Expedition (GARBAGE)

Anyone else want in on this? Donald Trump is paying.

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 19, 11 at 21:02

Gardenweb Association for the Real Birth Authentication General Expedition (GARBAGE)

Love it !

o

Gardenweb Association for the Real Birth Authentication General Expedition (GARBAGE)

Show Respect for that, folks.

Dan

o

The birther issue only serves to highlight the real reason some folks cannot stomach the current President. He's already shown his willingness to play the puppet-puppet master games of Washington... so, what's there not to like? Well, it wouldn't be appropriate to come right out with it, so look for something else with which to unseat him. Oh! I know! Let's look into his origin of birth! Yeah...

o

nfamous Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio does -- which is why he announced a five-person "Cold Case Posse" that will delve into the issue of President Obama's birth certificate.

Vergogna, sceriffo!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here