Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pappy Bush

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 17:04

Pappy Bush former WWII pilot former President ocassional traveling companion of Bill Clinton's

A man from the time when men were men & women were women ( Fanci I had to go there)
Witnessed the wedding of two women Bonnie Clement and Helen Thorgalsen long time friends!
Good for him & Barbara!
The people over on Free Republic had the sadZs with a side order of the cranks.

Not really a hot topic just a nice touch I actually voted for this Republican!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pappy Bush

Hey Labrea - What a nice bit of news and a lovely picture!

I also voted for him - only the second time I voted Republican (usually I voted outside the box, often write-in). I haven't been to the Freepers in years and will not go there now. But they probably already didn't like him because of his close friendship with Bill Clinton.

Mazal Tov to the bride and bride!

o

got to love this picture..so wish it were my ds1 mil and her long time partner...

o

• Posted by ohiomom 3rdrockfromthesun (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 19:59

Great pic! Also loved the video of GW with his grandbaby, I know totally OT :)

o

It is a nice pic. He looks frail but happy. Apparently he doesn't agree with Guido Barilla. ;) Good for him,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here