Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Happend Seriously

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 12 at 23:10

Ok if you can stand a few seconds of Obama you'll here a lot of Reagan speaking afterwards.
The crowd calling out to Reagan were paying a lot more than they are now what kind of mental defect, what prion, what bit of mad cow hit this crowd!
He's the saint of that accursed party & still his message sounds radical to me base on the crap I read on here!

Here is a link that might be useful: SERIOUSLY Reagan Obama Video

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Happend Seriously

There it is , plain and simple.

o

That's a great clip, Joe. Thanks. Any comment from the Right? No, I thought so.

o

It is pretty clear. But all you hear is la la la la we cannot hear the truth. We want and must believe the lie.

o

It shows the following about today's GOP

1. The GOP has no idea what the heck "their god Ronald Reagan" actually said and believed in.

2. The GOP don't really care what Ronald Reagan actually said, it just sounds good that they sort of "bow down" to the hero, the god of the GOP.

3. They are really not to smart and don't realize that if Ronald Reagan had been running for the GOP nomination today, he would never win. he would be an outcast of the Party, he might not even consider himself part of today's GOP.

Makes one really wonder about today's GOP, doesn't it.

o

any of you guys wanna respond to whats different? Is this rapid republican evolutionary economics at play or conditional on who is saying what at any given moment?

o

It's both Joe. Both a rapid evolutionary decline (Mrskj will object to the very idea of evolution, so....) entirely conditional upon who is saying what at any given moment.

Boy, those crickets are louder than usual, aren't they.

Side topic: I hear Obama's poll numbers are quite good today. WhatEVER in the WORLD could explain that?

o

It is the outside noise. Politics is a business now. Fox is a business, Rush is very rich laughing all the way to the bank. We have so many outlets to find the truth or somewhere in between to make a decision but the Right tend to not go the extra mile to try to find the truth.

Some of the things they would not even have to find proof but use logical thinking.....

When I see the usual Obama is going to give you high gas prices. It does not take a lot of knowledge to know the President have very little control of gas prices. But you hear the Right use that talking point. Don't they think if he could control the gas prices to get elected it would be 10 cents a gallon?

Appeases terrorist. Either they do not know what appease means, or who Bin Laden is or they do not know who we consider as terrorist. To some people's dismay he is blowing up terrorist willy nilly and anyone standing next to them.

He apologizes for America. Do they know what apology means? Has anyone ever apologized to them?

Sometimes I would think people would not repeat some of the talking points for fear of sounding dumb as a rock.

o

Rocks talking to rocks.

o

See The Intelligent folk are over on the folks i would like to hear from are over on the maddona post frying their last synaptic connections!

o

the folks i would like to hear from are over on the maddona post frying their last synaptic connections!

Too bad - the sound of President Reagan's voice might calm them down.

o

There you go again...

o

They Brain Drain is all over celebrating Maddona mocking them!

o

I tried I gave them an invite and a link to come and discuss Regan. But it appears they do not have an explanation. Madonna is more important.

o

They Brain Drain is all over celebrating Maddona mocking them!

I think it's hilarious.

St. Ronnie also raised taxes how many times?

o

Brain Bain Drain. There, fixed that for ya.

o

LOL, Maddie!

o

Well after the Brite Lites festival it's no wonder!

A gift from John Stewart how the Best and the brightest of the right rose to the top of the YOGURT!

"How the hell did this guy even get the nomination?" Well, Rick Perry couldn�t name the third government agency he would eliminate, Newt Gingrich called for a permanent American moon base and Michele Bachamann claimed an HPV vaccination caused mental retardation in a young girl."

o

and Mr 999 sexual harassment comedy act. I watched every one of the debates it was like watching a comedy show.

Romney made his mark with betting the cannot remember his name Perry ten thousand dollars and "I cannot have illegals working for me I am running for office for Pete's sake". They were better than SNL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here