Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wait for the Flip

Posted by esh_ga z7 GA (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 8:41

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he would honor temporary work permits for young undocumented immigrants who were allowed to stay in the U.S. because of an executive order signed this summer by President Barack Obama.

Anybody that BELIEVES that he will stay with this is just a plain fool!

The other possibility is that this means: "I'll be too busy getting rid of healthcare and women's rights (not the economy!) to take this on right away, but I'll get rid of this by the mid-term elections in 2014."

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wait for the Flip

Ask his staff if it's so they often know his positions better than he does!

o

Someone said before the debates he should finish the debate with his self first. This man is amazing.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 10:23

Mitt Romney / Paul Ryan 2012
More than Meets the Lie, umm, Eye!

o

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney says he would honor temporary work permits for young undocumented immigrants who were allowed to stay in the U.S. because of an executive order signed this summer by President Barack Obama.

Translation =

I need some from those foreigners, the ones that ARE here legally and vote. Give them a bone, like you give a dog a bone and they will follow you around forever and yup, vote for you too.
Once you get the votes, you can cage them up and toss them back where they belong. Illegal and all, deport, deport, deport.

Yup sounds about right, just Romney being Romney.

That is, unless he doesn't get good results for the base with this latest comment. The he gonna have his, dumber than dumb, spokesperson mouth off that, poor Mitt didn't mean what he said.

How's this for a try for a bumper sticker?

Romney/Ryan 2012
What I say, it's not what I mean

o

How about Obama/Biden 2012
Dumb and Dumber.

o

better than that

Romney/Ryan
We know which side our bread is buttered on and it isn't yours.

o

Last night was the supreme flip. He flipped on a record number of points. But I expect he hopes that people won't notice.

o

We noticed esh.
What a Con job!

o

• Posted by ENMc none (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 15:02

>>Last night was the supreme flip. He flipped on a record number of points. But I expect he hopes that people won't notice.<

And Obama was SUPPOSEDLY there to make sure that people DID notice. GEESH! What Romney did is not surprising, at all. I mean, that's all he is is a FLIP one day and a FLOP, the next.

What IS surprising is that Obama let him get away with it. Romney and his campaign have been practically handing a second term to Obama....one major flub after another.

Cripes.. all Obama had to say was 47%.... Who's gonna watch out for the 47%.. ME or other other 1% guy.

Last night Obama was careless and there is no time for carelessness!!

E

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here