Posted by october17 5chgo (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 10:21

Yikes.

What a buncha ___________ ________.

Here is a link that might be useful: CEO election memo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fill In The Blanks

What a buncha braying inciteful instruments.

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 11:24

Isn't that voter intimidation?

Voter intimidation is any concerted effort or practice by an individual or group on behalf of a party or candidate to coerce the voting behavior of a particular class or demographic of voters. And corporations are people, too. So this corporation/person is intimidating it's employees about their vote in the upcoming election.

o

It's wrong, on so many levels... the least of which is a basic moral level. It's not up to a corporation to tell their employees who vote for. They have no right to intimidate or coerce those employees in any way. They are employees, not indentured servants, slaves, or owned property.

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 20:48

Sorry to say, but employers don't think of us as anything, merely a means to an end - increasing the bottom line, and we are treated accordingly.

That's why I'm so uneasy about a "businessman" becoming President. To be treated by our Government with the same disdain and contempt that we receive from our employers is just too much. And we see that attitude every day in the campaign of Romney/Ryan.

o

This, along with the voting fraud scandal, should send out a strong message about the Romney/Ryan campaign. Apparently nothing is too shabby or criminal as long as it enables them to reach their goal. Let's not even pretend that these candidates are not aware of everything that's going on.

o

Republican Job BAITERS!

o

I second everything momj47 said. It is sad. With very few exceptions, employers don't care about their employees beyond what they can do for them. And that's the exact attitude Romney has. Not Presidential in any way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here