Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More on the binders

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 10:47

Ok, we've had the links to the tumbler account re chick binders, but here we happily present the Amazon reviews for a binder:

Here is a link that might be useful: wonderful stuff

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More on the binders

What a riot! Those are HIlarious!!! The Trap Her, Keep Her. HA!

o

Too funny!!!!

o

I went and looked again. I think Ode to a Binder, with an apology to Joyce Kilmer, is a work of art. Quite bemusing!

o

As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.

Lots of creative ones!

o

Do you think Amazon ever considered the possibility that people would use the review option for posting political statements? What a hoot!

o

I laughed out loud and still grinning. Love it!

Kate

o

Those are hilarious. I heard Amazon loves it.

o

So I just had an awesome Halloween costume idea...

o

Funny!

o

Hoot!

A couple of days ago I was watching a couple of peroxide blonds on Faux trying to defang the 'binder' revolt but I guess it isnt working.

o

Hilarious, clever, great tongue-in-cheek material. Humor is a wonderful thing and can be used to such great effect.

o

I really like these two:

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Legitimate Binder October 18, 2012
I am so excited to order this binder! My husband said that I've been doing such a great job of cutting out of work early to serve him meat and potatoes all these years, and he's finally letting me upgrade from a 2-ring without pockets to a binder with 3 rings and two pockets! The pockets excite me the most. I plan to use the left pocket to hold my resume which will highlight my strongest skills which include but are not limited to laughing while eating yogurt. The right pocket will be great for keeping my stash of aspirin, in case of emergencies when I need to hold it between my knees.

o

jerzeegirl that second one is great, One I missed.

o

I laughed so hard I was crying while trying to read a few of the reviews to DH. I posted it on my Facebook wall as people need to laugh at the stuff that's going on in this campaign.

Wasn't it demi who said in a thread recently that liberals have no sense of humor?

o

Thank you, david. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Yes, dockside, someone said that recently (don't remember who). Liberals not only have a wonderful sense of humor, but are quite witty and creative to boot!

o

Liberals do have a sense of humor but I doubt conservatives do reading this. Hilarious.

o

Oh, and if you keep reading the reviews (like go to the last page), you'll find out that it's actually conservatives that have no sense of humor. Who knew!

o

Hooot!

I too was wondering about this:

Like most American CEO's, Mitt didn't know any women personally, however, he was saved by this binder. His staff filled it full of women and presented it to him so that he could make his selection. He also has a binder full of Hispanic's, and even one for Blacks. The Blacks Binder, however, doesn't contain women at this time. Soon, Binders Full of Asians will be released. At this time, there is no plan for any Binders Full of Middle Easterners or Gays to be released.

o

From the Orange County Register...

Here is a link that might be useful: Mark Steyn: Democrats find their issue, in a binder

o

Don those are good.

"Keep you Averys off my ovaries!" hahaha classic".

o

And the last word, fittingly, goes to Gloria Steinam:

A woman needs a binder like a fish needs a three-tab manila hanging folder.

Here's to all non-binder women!

Kate

o

Down at our Obama HQ today, they were selling tee shirts with all sorts of cute binder sayings , and they had sold out, but one extra large.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here