Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dumpster

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 11:00

OH it's just another isolated incident in a SWING STATE I hope this guy goes to jail!

A Pennsylvania man employed by a company working for the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested by investigators from the Rockingham County Sheriff's office on Thursday and charged with destroying voter registration forms.

Here is a link that might be useful: M

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dumpster

Good.

o

Voter suppression at its' best.

We have laws in this country.

WHERE ARE THEY?
Unfortunately the scammers(Reps) need to be monitored.
I hope the Dems watch everybody real closely.

The election will be close....but it is obvious that DEMS are being suppressed!!!

I can see the headlines now, either that Obama lost, or he won the electoral, but lost the populous. The LIES will never end.

o

The republicans are right...voter fraud does need to be ended...their own.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 17:48

This One Guy's dumping of voter applications most likely out numbered all in-person voter ID fraud nationwide, and these are just the ones he was caught in the act dumping....And don't ya just love this statement...

"He made a mistake and he�s being charged with it, which we fully support," said Sean Spicer, a spokesman for the Republican National Committee.

---Gee Boss, I throwing away my big mac wrapper and somehow accidently those voter forms musta got stuck to the cheesy parts...yeah, that's the ticket boss.

Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan 2012
A Cheesy Path to Victory

o

What are you all complaining about? Aren't you glad? I'm glad.

o

I'm also glad they caught him, cheating is not the way to win.

Now dem's don't get too excited by this news, you know there are other dems and rep's committing fraud all over the place. I'm glad they'll all be caught.

o

This One Guy's dumping of voter applications most likely out numbered all in-person voter ID fraud nationwide, and these are just the ones he was caught in the act dumping.

Indeed.

Add to that the thousands of fraudulent Republican voter registrations and you have the Republican M.O. - win dirty lose dirty.

o

Republicans...the dirtiest players in the game. Win at any cost and they were worried about photo ID here in PA . This is still an issue here because many poor minorities still think you need one, and the state is doing nothing to educate people they don't. They spent MILLIONS of taxpayers dollars trying to implement it. Who's in charge? A big fat Teabagger, Tom Corbett.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here