Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
It's still an Issue for some Repub li things

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 12 at 11:49

""If slavery were so God-awful, why didn't Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn't there a war before 1861? The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity."
Yah gotta love these TURDS is there any better word for them NAH!

After Arkansas Republicans disavowed a book by state representative Jon Hubbard (R-AR) claiming slavery was “a blessing in disguise” for African Americans, Hubbard’s colleague, state Rep. Loy Mauch (R-AR) has been outed by the Arkansas Times for his pro-slavery, pro-Confederacy letters to the editor over the past decade. Mauch’s run for reelection this year is backed by the Arkansas Republican Party.

THE PARTY OF NOOOOOOOOO! Hohohoooo hoo hahahaa reallY!

Here is a link that might be useful: For some of them

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: It's still an Issue for some Repub li things

One of the very reasons I can't buy anything written by fallible humans and portrayed as godly works... because part of those works would rail against slavery, inequality, violence, and a myriad of other discrepancies instead of hold them up.

That aside, we STILL do not live in a theocracy, so why are all these Republican morons trying to blend their contorted, abnormal religious ideas into our legislation? It's incredibly preposterous that anyone else would allow them to continue speaking when it becomes known that what they're saying or proposing is religious in nature.

There are large segments of our population that do not carry the same, or any, religious beliefs. Part of our most important documents confirm the idea that we all are free to believe as we wish, practice as we wish, without interference from our governing body.

Enough with the religious crap, already! These supposed representatives of the people need to keep their private beliefs where they belong... private!

o

Golly Gee willickers not even a flash of embarrassment by YALL!

o

Nope, in fact it must just be part of that "helpful breath of fresh air" Elvis praises so highly!

"the Tea Party has enhanced the Republican party with a very helpful breath of fresh air"

Here is a link that might be useful: some kind of air, anyways

o

Enhanced? Helpful? A breath of fresh air?

All I see is frantic fear at losing the control religion has helped hold over so many for so long. How to gain it back? How to force people into a state of not being able to think critically and problem solve...

And, there it is... the idea that we should all forget about Bush and quit blaming him... even though Bush IS responsible for the problems Obama inherited! History doesn't change or go away just because it doesn't fit the present agenda! It IS Bush's fault, and we are perfectly right to keep blaming those who are at fault!

It's the talking point of the century... let's all forget about Bush and his administration, and once forgotten, all that history will disappear and we can move forward with the blaming of Obama, even though he hasn't done anything to merit such animosity or blame for anything.

o

See crickets on all these notices of deficiency .
I can only assume approval!

o

I can only assume approval!

I approve disdain and mockery for Hubbard and Mauch.

o

Part of our most important documents confirm the idea that we all are free to believe as we wish, practice as we wish, without interference from our governing body

========================================================
Someone better send this information to Obama, because he obviously isn't aware of it when it comes to the Catholics or other Christians in this country and him mandating they have to pay for birth control when it's clear it is against their religious beliefs. Oh gee, but let's not offend the Muslims!!!

o

Might have been a good point, except for the fact there is no mandate that religious institution must pay for their employees birth control.

o

I bet GG would vote for this turd in a heartbeat!~

o

Posted by circuspeanut 5 (My Page) on Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 10:43

"Nope, in fact it must just be part of that "helpful breath of fresh air" Elvis praises so highly!
"the Tea Party has enhanced the Republican party with a very helpful breath of fresh air""

Ya think? Sure; that makes as much sense as a guy with a wooden leg knocking over a bank. With this sort of logic, all men with wooden legs are bank robbers.

I've been found our. You are far too clever for me.

o
RE: typo

found out. Note to self: nails roo long.

o

another approval

o

Of course. What did you expect?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here