Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bless Her HAAART mean it!

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 12:02

Of course it;s out of contexts lets get that out of the way straight off!
"Lane: Our country might have been better off if it was still just men voting. There is nothing worse than a bunch of mean, hateful women. They are diabolical in how than can skewer a person. I do not see that in men. The whole time I worked, I'd much rather have a male boss than a female boss. Double-minded, you never can trust them.

#Because women have the right to vote, I am active, because I want to make sure there is some sanity for women in the political world. It is up to the Christian rednecks and patriots to stand up for our country. Everyone has the right to vote now that's 18 or over (who is) a legal citizen, and every person that's 18 and over and a legal citizen should be active in local politics so they can make a change locally, make a change on the state level and make a change in Washington, D.C.

God bless America.

From The Jackson Free Press! Not outraged at all!

Janis Lane, president of the Central Mississippi Tea Party, said conservatives want America to return to its roots of "limited government, free markets and fiscal responsibility

Here is a link that might be useful: which LANE are you in

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bless Her HAAART mean it!

There's nothing sadder than a bunch of insecure men who cannot call their female counterparts equals. Period.

o

But jodi, that BS is coming out of the mouth of a woman!

o

Stockholm Syndrome, or something even worse.

o

What can you say! On the whole, though, I'd rather be "skewered" by a spiteful old biddy (who I could ignore) than by an unwanted transvaginal ultrasound.

o

This sounds very much like BatCrapCrazy Michelle Bachman. That says her husband tells her what to do.

It is the Take America Back Syndrome.

o

Oh... sorry! I forgot to conclude with: 'and the women who stand behind them'.

o

Bat Crap Crazy is right!

o

It's the whole issue, beginning with "created from the rib" as opposed to created equally... and it goes from there. There's no one gender or any other difference that stands out as better or higher than another. The entire idea of patriarchy is a ridiculous one, and one that never should have been given a single moment in the sun.

To go backwards toward that mindset is weak, and it shows a decided fear where men are concerned.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here