Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The best zinger goes to...

Posted by silversword 9A (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 5, 12 at 13:02

A little humor anyone? Here are two I think are funny... on both sides of the ticket. Anyone want to play?

"I think Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin would be the perfect ticket. She can't answer basic questions, and he has two answers for every question." Jay Leno

"President Obama released his tax returns. It turns out he made $900,000 less in 2011 then he did in 2010. You know what that means? Even Obama is doing worse under President Obama." Jay Leno

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The best zinger goes to...

Must say one that had me laughing was a tweet on Twitter early in the debate....

"Just saw Big Bird strapped to the top of a car heading North on I-75"

ML

o

*giggle*! Thanks, you two! I don't do well delivering jokes, however - I'm great at being an appreciative audience! :)

Silver - it's SO VERY good to "see" your sterling "face" in here! Like a breath of unpolluted, pure and clean air.

Hope you will stay or at least come back after election day. I think of you often, hope all is now better and recovering for you and your wise, smart daughter.

o

Thanks Mylab :)

"Mitt Romney is worth half a billion dollars and he's saying he pays 13 percent annually in taxes. Al Capone paid more than 13 percent in taxes, ladies and gentlemen." David Letterman

"Osama bin Laden's death has been in the news all day. Leftish stations are going, 'President Obama saves the world.' Stations on the right are going, 'Obama kills fellow Muslim.'" Craig Ferguson

"Mitt Romney says he's never paid less than 13% in taxes, which I think is fair because only 13% of his money is in this country." Jay Leno

"President Obama is slated to appear on one of Oprah's last shows. He's hoping it's the one on which she gives away 14 trillion dollars." Conan O'Brien

"A hurricane is scheduled to hit Tampa during the Republican Convention. These winds are so strong they could actually blow some of Mitt Romney's money back in the United States." Jay Leno

o

It's humor and sarcasm that shows liberals can laugh at themselves as easily as they can laugh at an opposing point of view. We don't watch the late shows, but some of the jokes are well told.

It IS good to see you posting, Silver. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here