Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Obama Is Doin What He is Suppose To

Posted by citywoman2012 none (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 16:51

As I said before its amazing Obama is being praised for
stepping up to the plate at last and doing his job.

Thats what he gets paid for folks. He draws a salary.
At last he is doing what he is suppose to be doing.

Looking out for people crying out for help.

I wish to the Heavens he had only looked out for our 4 Americans who were crying for help.

Wonder how he would have handled this if he wasn't running
for re-election??????????

We will never know will we.

Then again we might . After the attack on our Americans
he went to Vegas....for a fund raiser.

If he hadn't been under such scrutiny and controversy
over that incident..who knows where he would have gone this time. Hawaai on vacation maybe .

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Obama Is Doin What He is Suppose To

Christie is the one praising him, not me.

I agree, Obama is just doing the great job he always does. ;)

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 16:53

o

Appearing on the networks this morning, Christie, for the third day in a row, heaped praise on Obama's handling of the storm. "The President has been outstanding in this," he told the "Today" show. On "Morning Joe," he said, "It's been very good working with the President. He and his Administration have been coordinating with us. It's been wonderful." Speaking on CNN, Christie said that he had been mightily impressed by Obama's accessibility throughout the crisis. "He gave me his number at the White House, told me to call him if I needed anything, and he absolutely means it." Christie also pointed out that Obama didn't once bring up politics in their conversations, and added, "If he's not bringing it up, you can be sure that people in New Jersey are not worried about that, primarily if one of the guys running isn't."

Can you imagine what the strategists, flaks, and bagmen at Romney's campaign HQ must have been thinking when they woke up to this stuff? Deleting the expletives, it probably went something along the lines of: Isn't this guy ever going to shut up? Evidently, the answer is no. Appearing on Fox News - yes, Fox - Christie scoffed at the idea of Romney making a visit to New Jersey in order to inspect the damage. "I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested," he said. "I've got a job to do here in New Jersey that's much bigger than Presidential politics, and I could care less about any of that stuff."

Good for Christie, you might say. He's just doing his job as the governor of New Jersey and saying what he thinks. The President was there when his state needed help, and it's only right for him to acknowledge this publicly. O.K., I'm with you. But three days in a row? On practically every network in the country? Republicans could be forgiven for getting a bit apoplectic. Doesn't Christie have other things to be doing, such as inspecting the damage, rescuing the stranded, and trying to get the power restored? Right about now, Romney must be feeling like calling him up and giving him the same advice that Clement Attlee, the postwar Labour Prime Minister of Great Britain gave to Harold Laski, the left-wing London School of Economics professor: "A period of silence from you would be welcome."

Here is a link that might be useful: source

o

CW are you taking over troll duty?

o

Criticizing the President for doing his job and doing it well. Damn, there is just no pleasing some people.

o

No one is criticizing Obama for doing his job, we're just incredulous that he's finally doing what he's supposed to be doing.

We're also somewhat amused that liberals are so ecstatic about what should be an easy job--your basic "give a speech and show up for damage for photo ops and tell the rescuers "good job" and make sure funds are released.

It's not rocket science--any of us could do that.

The way so many are praising Obama you'd think he'd won a Nobel Peace Prize or something!

(and deserved to).

o

Desperation, it ain't pretty...to quote Maddie.

I second the IGNORE button.

o

we're just incredulous that he's finally doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Oh for crying out loud, give it a rest already. Try a dose of reality and deal with it.

Obama has been doing what he's supposed to do and you won't accept that.

CW, are you now on "troll duty" enough already, this is just way to absurd.

o

So true demi.

I am just astonished( not really :)) the way the liberals
are carrying on about Obama doing something so simple.

He gives a pep speech.....gets his pic made and the MSM
can't quit talking about the fabulousness of Obama.

Lets put the credit where it is really due:

I salute the Governers of these states and the rescue and
firefighters and the people of these states.
The list is endless.

Then there are the people who do not get paid. Volunteers.

By the way....when Romney was Governer of MA he did not take a salary.
Obama is on our payroll.

o

It looks like Bloomberg, Cuomo and Christie are campaigning for Obama and it seems like some do not like the view.

IGNORE BUTTON
AND
Photobucket

o

A gazillionaire doesn't need the measly Governor salary. He'd spend that on gas for his yacht.

o

Funny how Obama can show up and talk and talk about Hurricane Sandy and hip hop music and baseball, yet can't talk about the murders and lack of security in Benghazi, unless he's blaming some obscure video which has now proved not to be the catalyst for what was in fact, a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9-11.

Heads up, Obama.
Poor Ambassador Stevens tried to give him one.
Of course Obama didn't want anyone to think anything other than, "Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on it's heels."

At least not until after November 6.

That's a pretty low standard of what constitutes "presidential" for some of you.

o

Demi, then, is it presidential to ignore memos that indicate "bin Laden determined to attack U.S?" Over 2,000 Americans died and many to follow in our useless Iraqi war.

I heard nary a Democrat in Congress, Senate or in fact, on this forum, exploit that for political gain.

Four people died. I am sorry they died and sorry for their families but there will be more incidents like this regardless of who wins the presidency.

Poor Ambassador Stevens. Poor 2,000 who died in 9/11.

o

No, I've said before it was a failure of the Bush Administration not to take that information as seriously as they should have.

It was a total failure.

Just like Obama Administration now is failing the border problems we have, particularly Al Quaeda activity in Mexico.

None of our presidents have taken our security as seriously as they should have, in my opinion.

But you would think Obama would have a heads up after 9-11.

o

I really wish people wouldn't draw that analogy between the 9/11s. I'd hate to have to believe we had 2 incompetent and negligent presidents.

o

Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 19:22

Thank goodness he's not following the example of Bush after Katrina. You remember what a heck of a good job Brownie did don't you.

Bush couldn't even do what he was supposed to do.

o

You are missing the point AGAIN.

It's not us praising Obama. IT'S GOV CHRIS CHRISTIE OF NJ. A REPUBLICAN. One that has campaigned for Mitt and it's no secret he is not an Obama fan.

WE PRAISED CHRISTIE for being a big enough man (no pun intended!) to admit when the President is doing a good job.

Something none of you regressives are able to do.

It's that reading comprehension thing again rearing its ugly head.

o

He is doing a good job because he knows if the recovery from the disaster doesn't go well, he won't be re-elected. Huge bonus at the end.

Yes, it is his job but I'm sure he knows that the response to this disaster will make or break his re-election.

o

That's pretty cynical, jlhug. Maybe it's because Obama actually cares what happens to these people who there affected by the hurricane.

o

Yep, it is a cynical view. Obama is a politician. I tend to be cynical about politician and ulterior motives.

DH works for the government and has been working the Sandy response for the last week or more. (He also worked on the Katrina response) I'm forming my opinion from things he has said, what I've read and what I know about politicians.

o

Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 21:25

Plenty of Governors and Mayors have lost elections because of their poor response to a snow storm or disaster, and the President and Romney know this. Ultimately, all politics is local.

And if the President had responded to this storm like Bush responded to Katrina, well..............you can imagine the postings on this forum, and the hate-filled screeds on TV.

o

Yes, he cares so much it took him 4 days to come to Louisiana to see all the flooded homes and homeless people after Issac. Oh he was busy campaigning, I forgot!!

CW is not taking over the trolling duties as long as I'm around. Right CW? LOL

No president does anything for a storm except give some approvals that's it. It is the first responder's, other citizens, volunteers, nurses, coast guard, national guard, governor's, mayor's and countless others. They are the ones who do the work. Well in the case of N.O. that was not the case with the incompetent mayor and governor we had for Katrina.

o

People can relate so well to the President. Relating to Romney is like kissing a dead fish.

o

Well in the case of N.O. that was not the case with the incompetent mayor and governor we had for Katrina.

Yes, people tend to forget that it was THEIR responsibility in the first place.

Two more inept Democrats twiddling their thumbs in high and dry hotels while people stood on rooftops.

o

"Yes, he cares so much it took him 4 days to come to Louisiana to see all the flooded homes and homeless people after Issac. Oh he was busy campaigning, I forgot!!"

It took Bush 4 days to come to Louisiana to see all the horror. Oh, he was on vacation. I forgot!

Just saying...

o

And don't forget, the entire country, the world new what was going on and how bad things were in Louisiana after Katrina, but Bush and his administration?

Oh, now I remember, they didn't know how bad things were, they don't watch TV. Wasn't that the excuse?

Guess it never occurred to them to check on it themselves. Heck, I went to bed hearing that New Orleans was going to get a direct hit and the fears were it could be all but wiped off the map.
Got up in the morning to hear that it wasn't a direct hit, but sure bad enough and as the day went on things went from bad to worse.

So I could easily find out, but the President of the United States and all those in his administration couldn't?

Oh yeah, Brownie, he was doing such a good job, yup answering his email.

You might just think that President Obama stayed away so that he wasn't in the way with all the security that has to go with him, and it was more important to get supplies and everything that was needed to help out, then to have the President of the United States come visit.

o

I think President Obama should have gone to some swing state and stood behind the counter and taken the canned food and candles from voters, just like Romney did.

Because it would show that he was one of us.

o

Posted by david52 z5CO (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 23:00

I think President Obama should have gone to some swing state and stood behind the counter and taken the canned food and candles from voters, just like Romney did.

Because it would show that he was one of us.

I think you are right.

I think Obama is someone that is ordinary and does not possess the talent to lead this nation into prosperity.

I think Obama is "one of us" in the sense that he's one of those that thinks everyone else owes them something.

He is indeed a reflection of a large contingent of citizens of this country.

Thankfully, not all.

o

Aaaw David. Obama has never been one of the every day
people. He has never been able to get a handle on who he
is much less who we are.

You can say what you want but Romney and his family have
always been the first ones there with the casserole
dish(as we say in the south) for every need.

Thats just who they are . This is his way of trying to
help and there are many many people who appreciate it.

o

Obama does not have time for a good hurricane recovery to help his campaign. 7 days is not enough.
As for bush if he had to face election after Katrina it might hurt him.
A large number people in N.O. did not follow advice to
to evacuate that the mayor and governor did not the follow emergency hurricane plan that predict the levees might fail.

o

OMG...You people really think Mitt and Ann are regular people with casserole dishes? Are you in for the shock of your life. When I saw him with his little mincing effeminate steps today and his fake smile, I thought I could possibly dislike him as much as Bush. And I never thought that would be possible.

o

Bush was dumb; Romney is evil.

Bush scr@wed up everything he ever touched: oil, baseball, it was all there before the first election.

When you recruit candidates for the corporate world: past behavior predicts future behavior. H.W. had to bail him out every time.

o

Bush was dumb; Romney is evil.

Exactly. Of course, Bush had evil Cheney pulling the strings.

Um, either demi or citywoman didn't get the memo. One says Obama is just a normal guy and the other says he's not. Someone must not have read their talking points for the day :-)

o

Awww gee, Bloomberg told Obama not to come to New York. Missed photo op, shame on him.

o

That's ok, Chris Christie is giving him enough publicity as it is. ;)

o

Well you know esh, those republicans are just nicer people.

o

CW"""""""""I wish to the Heavens he had only looked out for our 4 Americans who were crying for help"

Demi"""""""Heads up, Obama.
Poor Ambassador Stevens tried to give him one.
Of course Obama didn't want anyone to think anything other than, "Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is on it's heels."

Thank you CW and Demi. The truth hurts sometimes, but it doesn't change the fact that it is still the truth. News media and many on this forum seem to be using obama's response to Sandy to try and erase/whitewash his failure in the "Benghazi massacre". If obama is doing a good job responding to Sandy, why shouldn't Christie give him credit..............doesn't change the fact that he screwed up royally in Benghazi; didn't send in security "BEGGED" for before the attack and didn't send in help during the 7 hour attack leaving four men to be murdered needlessly.

jlhug""""""""He is doing a good job because he knows if the recovery from the disaster doesn't go well, he won't be re-elected. Huge bonus at the end."

One of the few things we have agreed on jlhug and unfortunately this would happen and be true whether the president now in office and seeking re-election were Dem or Rep. Politics are politics and politicians are politicians. The volunteers of time, money, food, clothing,etc are the real heros in any disaster.

o

Now it was a massacre?

mas�sa�cre
   [mas-uh-ker] Show IPA noun, verb, mas�sa�cred, mas�sa�cring.
noun
the unnecessary, indiscriminate killing of a large number of human beings or animals, as in barbarous warfare or persecution or for revenge or plunder.
a general slaughter, as of persons or animals: the massacre of millions during the war.
Informal . a crushing defeat, especially in sports.

My point is not that the Bush Administration failed, my point is that not one Democrat politicized the fact that it happened on Republican watch.

You don't think there are embassies calling every day to request extra security? I'll be it happens daily, especially in the Middle East. Can we possibly grant all of them?

o

citywoman2012 none (My Page) on Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 16:51

I wish to the Heavens he had only looked out for our 4 Americans who were crying for help.

1)IF the REPS voted for the nec funding in securing the embassies, we would have NEVER had a problem in Benghazi.

2)Obama has a HEART, and genuinly cares for people....maybe too much. His kindness is seen as weakness, which is WRONG!!! He didn't have to help as much as he did.

3)Remember Dubya and Katrina? He told Brownie that he was doing a great job...Meanwhile people were suffering
on their roofs.

-What would Romney do TODAY? his FEMA budget would be 1.3 Billion, compared to 13 Billion the current admin has. He would privatize FEMA. The only people who would get rescued off their roofs would be the WEALTHY-the ones with VISA CARDS in their pockets...

CW, you may actually do well with your 800K, just dangle it in front of the private gougers, as they drive by looking to make a TOP DOLLAR off your misery, and they would save you.lol

o

Here's a bone for the conservatives.

Here is a link that might be useful: Don't let the storm sway your vote

o

New York and New Jersey had better hope Obama gets re-elected. Otherwise by the time romney gets rid of fema and federal aid for these disaster areas they will be left to try and pay for this on a state level. I doubt they can afford that.Of course there is always the canned goods.:)Oh wait..they don't have electricity. Romney wouldn't even answer reporters yesterday when asked..do you still want to get rid of fema? He was asked this several times and refused to answer..and that is cowardly. Own up to what you believe.But who knows what romney believes anyway. He's been caught in so many lies.He reminds me of a candle in the wind.Swaying which ever way the wind blows. But always to his benefit..or so he thinks.Romney is the most corrupt politician we have ever had run for the president of the united states.

His recent lie was about Chrysler/ jeep here in Ohio sending jobs overseas. You can't believe a word he says.

We voted early....we voted Obama.

Come on Ohio..get out to vote..vote for Obama-Biden

o

I hope the poor Southern States are listening to Romney and his comments with regards to FEMA. They are disproportionately impacted by these natural disasters and unfortunately are not equipped financially to handle the incredible costs nor could they likely afford the level of preparedness required.

I guess the answer would be to dramatically raise property taxes . Facts are moving services , like FEMA , from a federal to a State level just moves the bill from a large federal tax base to a small state base resulting in additional taxes to a smaller number of people.

Careful what you ask for , you may get it.

o

What a nasty thread--nothing but a schoolyard squabble.

Doesn't change the fact that Gov. Christie is fulsomely PRAISING OBAMA for the great job he is doing and the NJ Republican isn't the least bit interested in promoting Romney's election.

That should tell you something.

Kate

o

I hope the poor Southern States are listening to Romney and his comments with regards to FEMA. They are disproportionately impacted by these natural disasters and unfortunately are not equipped financially to handle the incredible costs nor could they likely afford the level of preparedness required.

I guess the answer would be to dramatically raise property taxes . Facts are moving services , like FEMA , from a federal to a State level just moves the bill from a large federal tax base to a small state base resulting in additional taxes to a smaller number of people.

Careful what you ask for , you may get it.

o

As Chase said, forget about NY and NJ. How would a state like West Virginia or Mississippi begin to pay for FEMA on a state level after Romeny throws them a small bone?

Romney was so competent at the state level that he has garnered a very small percentage of Massachusetts voters. That should also tell you something.

And as Duval Patrick said, he was more interested in having the job than doing it. He was largely absent as Gov.

o

Christis is doing a couple of things:
-Saving the people in his state. Looking good.
-He's up for re-election 2013. Looking Good.
-Working with Obama. Why should be bite the hand that feeds him? Showing that he can work with both parties.Looking good.
-Wants to run for presidency in 2016. Looking good.

The Reps made him give a speech during the Convention, so he did. Plus, he's not ready to run this year. Sandy is giving him A LOT of clout. IF he handles this well, he may be a very viable Rep candidate in 2016!

o

Wants to run for presidency in 2016. Looking good.

He made that very clear with his speech to the 2012 GOP convention.

o

He certainly did make it clear. Christie's speech at the convention was all about himself.

o

I see it as nothing but a plus for Gov. Christie. He can read the tea leaves (polls) and know the probability of Romney winning is slim. He has never really been a full Romney supporter. His RNC speech was a Christie 2016 speech. It was not a support Romney Speech.

He is positioning his career in a win, win position. Plus he might get to meet his idol Bruce Springsteen.

o

I have made fun of Christie not so much his politics but his girth and his out of bounds comments, but I really felt for him yesterday, I have been crying watching the news because I love the Jersey Shore, and I feel for him.What any of us had growing up down there is gone forever never to be replaced. I went to the same resort, OCNJ all my life starting at 6 years old and took my kids and now grand kids and it NEVER changes. Same shops, same restaurants where my parents ate on their honey moon in the 30's. Gone now forever. His sadness is my sadness. Weather or not I agree with him on politics, I felt his pain

With Romney I see a superficial phoney shaking hands marking no eye contact and frenetically gasping and smiling his DEAD smile. Beginning to detest the man.

o

I agree Kate.

I wonder how our own Joe and his loved one has fared during this storm - did EDD need to be in a hospital run shelter due to his recent heart transplant? Was he and Joe able to get there and be in a spot which provided relative comfort for at least EDD?
I've thought of them -
(and all those in medical need, but especially our own forum members Joe and his EDD)-
a lot the last few days and I do hope those who are having fun sitting in front of their computer and taking advantage of this terrible storm to bash Obama (while millions suffer) have spared Joe and EDD and all who suffered (through no fault of their own) a kind, charitable thought inbetween their posting uglies.

- PLEASE DON'T
collect canned goods (or anything other actual things, for that matter) -

if you wish to contribute what is actually needed, what is asked for are (ONLY) financial donations to Red Cross in order to help all the people who have lost everything due to the hurricane.

It explains why DO NOT COLLECT CANNED GOODS etc to donate in great big readable letters right there on the Red Cross web page.

The explaination found there is the very same logical explaination which is a part of the Red Cross information web page - the very same explaination offered on why NOT TO SEND CANNED GOODS, which was there last week, last month, last year and five years ago.

o

"""""""""""""""You don't think there are embassies calling every day to request extra security? I'll be it happens daily, especially in the Middle East. Can we possibly grant all of them?

Stevens had requested extra security numerous times and there had been more than one incident in Libya making the request even more critical. Yes, we should grant extra security to embassies when it is so absolutely clear that lives are in danger and it is needed. Even without the intelligence reports terrorist attacks/incidents were on the news so it should have been more than clear what was going on and that more security was needed.

As for my using the word massacre, I may have possibly chosen a better one, but to me these people WERE "unnecessarily killed /murdered in barbarous warefare for revenge and it could have been prevented had the requests been acknowledged. That truth remains the same whether I use the word massacre or killed.

o

Yes and the US kills people overseas every day - even innocent people. It's a brutal world outside of our haven.

o

Brat--you keep forgetting that it was the Republicans who cut nearly in half the monies for embassy security--which is why it is difficult to have adequate security spread out to every embassy point in the mid-east.

The President asked for Congress to nearly DOUBLE the amount for mid-eastern security measures--because more money was needed to provide adequate protection. But the Republican-dominated House said NO--DO WITHOUT, IN FACT, MAKE DO WITH LESS--and promptly cut the budget in half. You know, the Republican policy of keep throwing obstacles in Obama's way to discredit him--the welfare of Americans be d@mned as long as Obama is obstructed!

Kate

o

Brat--you keep forgetting that it was the Republicans who cut nearly in half the monies for embassy security--which is why it is difficult to have adequate security spread out to every embassy point in the mid-east.

Kate you keep repeating this, but it's not factually correct. More dems voted to cut monies for embassy security than repubs. And if you had watched the hearings you would have heard Lamb say that money had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they did not have the security that they needed.

Another thing that Obama LIED about, was to claim that the two Seals who died at Benghazi were part of the ambassadors security detail. They absolutely were not.

o

Thanks for pointing out that lie, mrskjun.

o

More dems voted to cut monies for embassy security than repubs.

But if the repubs hadn't voted at all then it would be the dems in the soup on that decision - assuming it would have passed.

o

If the Federal response to Sandy is going well then it means that the president did his job a long time ago. You do not slap together a disaster respone in a day or a week. Organizations that were gutted or let slid during the last Administration have obviously been restructured. The job of a president is to chose good people to do that. When presidents show up at major disasters they suck a lot of air out of the room. The security needs are so great it takes away from the actual response so they dont show up right away for what is only a photo op so it is not right to judge any president by how soon he shows up at the scene-their teams have to be coordinating with state people. This sort of thing is petty to squabble about. Those of you who need a stick to beat the president with need to look elsewhere.

As for Benghazi-I think you are making bricks without straw.

o

Wow esh...by golly, I think you've got it. It's all the republicans fault just because they breathe!!

o

Posted by mrskjun 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 12 at 7:40

jz...both versions are being pushed as the truth. I think it might be something we should both take a wait and see attitude about. Though I would agree that Romney should take the ad down until the truth is known.

o

During a GOP primary debate last year, Romney had said he supported the idea of states and private sector groups taking over responsibility for disaster relief.

"Every time you have an occasion to take something from the federal government and send it back to the states, that's the right direction," he said. "And if you can go even further and send it back to the private sector, that's even better. Instead of thinking, 'In the federal budget, what we should cut?' we should ask the opposite question: 'What should we keep?'"

"We cannot -- we cannot afford to do those things without jeopardizing the future for our kids," Romney continued, when asked specifically about disaster relief. "It is simply immoral, in my view, for us to continue to rack up larger and larger debts and pass them on to our kids, knowing full well that we'll all be dead and gone before it's paid off. It makes no sense at all."

Mitt's not taking questions about FEMA from reporters now apparently.

-Ron-

o

That sounds good, mrskjun. Let's go with that.

o

The president's words to Gov. Christie were extremely gracious, I respect that immensely. It's nice to see that type of respect that goes across party lines.

o

If the government wanted to provide extra security, extra security could have been provided. There are contingent funds for situations such as what happened at the embassy. Or security personnel could have been pulled from another embassy. The "republicans cut the budget" argument doesn't work, in my opinion.

Obama is looking at every speech as a campaign speech on some level. None of the speeches he is giving right now are strictly Presidential.

It was refreshing to see Obama and Christie patting each other on the back. I can only hope this spirit is infectious and spreads across the country.

o

RE: How do you like Occupy Wall Street now?

Posted by maddie_athome (My Page) on Wed, Nov 14, 12 at 11:16

"That's his job.
But then, we all know that."

Hay

o

Wow, that was fast. He was elected 10 days ago and you are already criticizing him for what he's doing, or not doing, or...whatever.

o

Talk to Maddie about that. I'm just quoting her.

I don't think Obama's had a chance yet to really screw things up.

Hay

o

I didn't mean you, hay.

o

I gotta get ready to go out, but the last post before me was dated November 1. The election was after that.

Who?

Maddie?

I guess so. Shame on Maddie.

Hay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here