Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I forgot

Posted by elly_nj NJ z6 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 18:24

It seems so long ago, the republican candidates' race to their primary.

Who were the republican darlings in the last year? I remember Cain.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I forgot

Perry (already forgot his first name, was it Steve?) from Texas, Michelle Bachmann, Pawlenty, Santorum, Newt Gingrich ....

o

I don't remember Bachman. Didn't Palin start with a tour?

o

Anointed on Rick Perry is my favorite! The Mythic saga starts with new Apostle's telling him he was called by god to lead us!
17 of C. Peter Wagner's current or former apostles, from his International Coalition of Apostles or Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders were behind him and that great prayer rally the response! The only touch missing from that was a release of doves! This jerk was actually prophesied to be THE ONE by some of them if not all of them. Yeah my money was on him

"I'm getting more and more comfortable every day that this is what I've been called to do," Perry said in the weeks leading up to his big announcement. "This is what America needs."

Yeah well there was that.
I think that bat crap crazy zealot with the unusual husband
Michelle Bachmann also heard the lord say it was her accept I don't think anyone poured any oil on her head & announced she hath come in the name of the Lord! She said she was fasting before had perhaps a little low blood sugar!
Oh yeah 999 CAIN it's all lies but I'm leaving!
CAPTAIN FROTHY puh lease what a pile of dung Santorum was.
Newt The Scoundrel I actually like Newt he occasional has some good ideas usually about other republicans. I wonder why he hasn't hear THE LORD he's changed religions like he's changed wives!
They never let him on the panel but there was also Fred Karger the gay republican candidate.
Ron Paul (can you real call chuckles a republican)?

o

Haven't we forgotten poor Jon Huntsman, the only viable and intelligent Republican candidate who was eliminated early on because he wasn't conservative enough (don't know why, he did speak in several tongues, one being Mandarin)?

o

Oh dear, yes! He was the BEST one actually. I hope he runs in 2016.

o

Didn't their "favorite" keep changing? Huntsman was never a favorite of theirs. And he didn't flash his religion.

I think that people that say God told them to do something should be ruled out.

o

Any one who suggested that was accused of attacking Christians! I think those who hear this call worship the same deity if they do & they truly heard what they heard this deity sure had a sense of humor! It surely set them up to look like clowns & losers ( form where I sit that can't be a deity but sure sounds like their devil)

o

I don't think it matters if it's thought of as an attack or not. Anyone hearing voices, god-like or otherwise, needs to be eliminated immediately from any campaign for office and checked out by a doctor... preferably one of psychology! Good grief! It makes those who claim such things look like lunatics, especially to those people who do not worship a god or belong to a religion, and even to some who do!

What kind of person publicly admits that they hear voices in their head telling them what to do? Too creepy!

Since the Republican party slipped off its pedestal and began listing toward extreme fanaticism, there hasn't been anyone of notability held up as a decent candidate... not for any length of time, anyway. Any normal conservative is quickly swept under the rug as too normal, I guess.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here