Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
You in the swing States, be prepared..

Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 20:18

Apparently voter intimidation isn't enough. Hateful, racist men.

Koch-backed activists use power of data in bid to oust Obama from White House

Americans for Prosperity, the Tea Party-aligned group part-funded by the billionaire Koch brothers, is building a state-of-the-art digital ground operation in Ohio and other vital battleground states to spread its anti-Obama message to voters who could decide the outcome of the presidential election.....

Here is a link that might be useful: Koch Brothers at it again

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: You in the swing States, be prepared..

I was a Girl Scout; that's the motto: "Be Prepared". I got very good at it; badges marching down the front and right up the back of my trusty sash, there were so, so many...but I digress.

I'm in a swing state; I looked at the link. So...what do you think we should we do? I'm ready. Tell me how to prepare for the brutal onslaught of the (gasp!) Tea Partiers.

o

Hey, they are trying to catch up to what Obama's team has done over the last few years! Note my link is dated 2008 - purposely old, ancient when one is talking digital!

Here is a link that might be useful: Catch up game

o

Copycats! Why, I oughta.....

o

Classified a non-profit "social welfare" organisation, AFP is legally obliged to project itself as a non-partisan campaign that neither endorses nor opposes candidates for public office. But there is no disguising its targets, nor their political nature.

Why they are like ... community organizers!

I wish I could send my vote to Ohio. Luckily my sister and her family are there so there's 4 votes for Obama ....

o

"Tell me how to prepare for the brutal onslaught of the (gasp!) Tea Partiers."I

You are correct. I am sure that you have been ready for the tea partiers for an annoyingly long time.

o

Ready to provide tea & cookies maybe!

o

Girl Scout cookies. How'd you know I'm a teetotaler?

o

Girl Scout cookies are full of artificial ingredients and preservatives. Read before you eat.

o

...full of artificial ingredients and preservatives.

So are many of the Tea Partiers.

o

I'm so glad I live in a Blue State.

o

I got my free copy of that famous racist hack job DVD about Obama's "real" father in the mail yesterday. Along with -yet again- 3 or 4 flyers from Crossroads GPS, the Rove Super Pac. My, Crossroads GPS are busy people around here. Good for at least 3 robocalls a day, along with a few forests worth of dead tree junk mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here