Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
husted the crumb

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 23:03

SUPREME COURT says you must have early voting Husted says ok but I'll close the polls early people on line or not! Polls will open at 8 but close at 1 or 2.

ANOTHER MAJOR REPUBLICAN FLOATER not disguising that this is about voter suppression.

Here is a link that might be useful: FLOATERS

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: husted the crumb

once again Im speechless.(How can they DO this!!?)

o

Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted swiftly limited early voting hours on those crucial three days to 8 am-2 pm on Saturday, November 3; 1-5 pm on Sunday, November 4; and 8 am-2 pm on Monday, November 5. That means Ohio voters will have a total of only sixteen hours to cast a ballot during those three days. And before the weekend before the election, Ohio voters will still not be able to cast a ballot in-person on nights or weekends.

What a disgraceful public "servant". I hope they challenge this too.

o

Just heard about a man who was registering voters and was caught throwing the Democrats' registrations into a dumpster. His car was spotted in front of the Republican headquarters the next day (it's a small town) and the police were called. He was then arrested, but you have to wonder how many people are still getting away with this. I just don't understand how the Romney supporters here can want a man to be president who allows this kind of criminal dishonesty to go on. I think it's outrageous and rotten and as low as you can get.

o

It's very simple, ingrid. They've said it many times. They "don't care". They only want Obama gone and it doesn't matter what has to be done to make sure that happens.

o

Not only do they not care, they have absolutely no moral integrity. And the fact that the Republican party apparently doesn't have a problem with this type of election tampering speaks volumes. It would not be happening if they didn't condone it.

~Ann

o

i don't see what problem is the democrats did that sort stuff through acorn for years. hell that's is what probably got Obama elected. Also the democrats have had dead people voting in several states for years why else would they not want voter roles purge of none qualified voters.

o

"Not only do they not care, they have absolutely no moral integrity."

That's it... and these are the people who make policy in this country.

We keep asking to see proof of all these Democratic issues, voter suppression, illegal voting, etc... and what do we get from the peanut gallery? One article in all the time I've been reading. Gosh.

o

Cob can't read!

o

I'd like to meet one person who wanted to vote but was thwarted. It's nonsense. Another tired skit from the partisanship circus.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here