Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rosie Perez Rips a New One for Romney

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 12 at 23:22

Maybe Mit was afraid they would have Rosie Perez on the View.
She rips him an new one in this Video!
Love that accent PURE BROOKLYN!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rosie Pissed off

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rosie Perez Rips a New One for Romney

She's like fingernails on chalkboard.

o

Well from where I sit so are you! I love her!

o

Whats more important she was soooooo right!

o

Ouch. Seriously, and that's hard when talking about Perez--I have aversions to caricatures and clowns. Brrrr. Big time willies.

o

Rosie is indomitable and so right on.

o

Oh gosh, I thought she was superb! What a performance; I'll have to see what else she's done.

o

I really liked it!

o

Whats great about her ripping him.
All liberals, Democrats, lefties, left wingnuts and anyone else who backs Obama......rips Romney.

Rosie Perez is a spokeperson for Obama .
She is a liberal, a huge Obama supporter and not too bright. Of course, she ripped him.

Carry on.

o

Just a little bit jealous of a cute, smart, accomplished actress who is smart enough to see what is good for the country, unlike you?

o

Not too bright, CW? Funny that's what we think about you. Way to go Rosie. I hope Latinos everywhere see this ad. Love it, love her.

o

I don't pay attention to people like her. She does not speak for all Latino women and in fact she probably speaks for only the minority of them who are buying the bill of goods they are being sold.

o

Did you notice who paid for that spot? What a combo!

o

Whats great about her ripping him?
Someone needed to call him on his BS and a group of wealthy donors laughing and that BS was just that BS.

o

I would agree with Joe. The nails on chalkboard I hear aren't emanating from Ms. Perez. Someone with the celebrity status to be heard does need to stand up and tell it like it is, and Ms. Perez did that nicely.

How disgusting of Romney to put voice to such words. Maybe if he actually stood for something solid and decent, he wouldn't need to defame 17% of the population to 1%.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 9:54

Mitt Romney 2012
A Latino Wannabe

o

See when your that artisan CW people hate the message of why a group even with some of it's Bishops promoting a message of possible damnation turning it's back on a candidate. You have idiot bishop papriocki announcing the peril of voting democrat. is it doing a damn thing buy further cheapening believers opinions or consideration of the heirarchy.
I'm partisan but even I know that Romney's haha is a bono no matter what party it plays in.

o

and not too bright

Why do you say that? She's a very successful small businesswoman.

o

Not to bright cw? She does not support Romney so she has to be bright. I remember your party leaders said smart people are not Conservative. Smart people will never be Conservative.

So only smart people will be Liberals.

Do you remember...
Rick Santorum: 'Smart People' Will Never Be On Our Side

o

What about Romney's statements that precipitated this?I that more "mis-speak" or what?

It is laughable that Romney would even raise the fact that his father was born n Mexico to polygamist parents who self-deported to avoid criminal prosecution.

o

No outta context he played for laughs & got laughs & Rosie would like him to know his joked sucked ! I can't understand how she thinks his policies suck I have yet to hear 1 that isn't diffrent 2 days later!

o

• Posted by batya Israel north 8-9-10 (My Page) on
    Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 12:36

yup, October, I noticed that too. What a combo, indeed. Wanna bet how long it's gonna take for it to be mentioned?......wait, they won't. Whew, I'm safe for now, eh?
As long as I can claim being one of the "liberals, Democrats, lefties, left wingnuts and anyone else who backs Obama", they can't vilify me for anything else. Or can they? I'm tremblin'.

o

Rosie is a gem!

She does not speak for all Latino women

No not all but many. She is an activist in the Latino community as well as HIV/Aids prevention, an award winning actress (stage and screen), director, dancer, choreographer and chairs a non-profit here in NYC that works with disenfranchised youth on education. And she made it all on her own by hard work. She grew up in foster care.

It isn't Rosie who isn't very bright.

o

She's incredibly bright as human beings go, coming from the background she came from and making it so big in a difficult industry. That she cares enough to give back to the community only speaks in bigger volumes to who she is. If I were a Latina, I'd be proud to have her speaking for me. How could I not be.

o

How many more 'new ones' does the guy need? I just hope this is his last 'blind ambition' tour.

-Ron-

o

Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 9:54

Mitt Romney 2012
A Latino Wannabe

Love your slogans!

Me thinks you should have them printed and SELL THEM online!

The timing and your slogans are perfect.
Send a few to the Obama campaign. See what they think.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here