Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Obama needs a good sex scandal!

Posted by tobr24u z6 RI (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 5:20

Yes, he needs to change the 24/7 media focus on health care, and what better way to do it than planting a rumor about an affair. People would come to his support as it would be considered a private matter. Surely you would forgive him an affair if you can't forgive him for the health care fiasco....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Obama needs a good sex scandal!

Welp, Prez Obama did say he thought Kamala Harris was a good looking woman... maybe start there and end with Beyonce.
:)

o

tobr24u
Here might be grist for the mill.

o

Ha, in those mom jeans?

o

According to the wingnuts, he's gay as a blade and cavorting with all his White House aides while Michelle is paid to keep silent.

Too bad he's the most ethical president in his private life that we've had in a few decades. Worst you can say about him is that he sneaks the occasional cigarette.

o

I read a headline on the web citing a HS classmate describing Obama as a crack-smoking gay boy. What we need for confirmation is a report from a grade school chum of a cross-dressing gay young Mx Obama in Hawaii. Then we'll know the stories are true 'cause they are on the internet.

o

I wish these internet rumor mills would at least have consistent stories.

So a crack-smoking gay boy wants to establish sharia law in the U.S.

So the homosexual agenda (and we all *know* that every gay male is pushing the homosexual agenda) can coexist with sharia law.

Memories of other fantasies re White House occupants: Hillary is a lesbian who killed her lover Vince Foster.

o

Ah Nancy beat me to it!
WND and all the other right wing crazies say he's a bath house hopping gay kind of fellah!

o

He seems asexual to me. I realize of course, that he has children, but he's just not sexy. I don't think anyone would buy a White House sex scandal about him personally.

o

Posted by elvis 4 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 10:59

He seems asexual to me. I realize of course, that he has children, but he's just not sexy. I don't think anyone would buy a White House sex scandal about him personally.

Ditto.

I find him too narcissistic to be into anyone else much.

I do think he's a good dad, though.

o

That last post by demi is an oxymoron.

o

Posted by marshallz10 z9-10 CA (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 11:32

That last post by demi is an oxymoron.

No it is not, Marshall.

Those children have his DNA--they are part him.

I assume.

o

"No it is not, Marshall.

Those children have his DNA--they are part him."

Perfect!

"I assume."

Really, demi. That was beneath you. Cute, but really?

o

Hey Marshall it beats working crossword puzzles. ;)

o

"So the homosexual agenda (and we all *know* that every gay male is pushing the homosexual agenda) can coexist with sharia law."

Do these people out there in Fanatic-land ever listen to themselves?

o

Fortunately for the Obama's we do not have to find him sexy since his wife does.

At least those of you who have to comment on the sexuality of the president should know that your prurient interest is not new. Even George Washington had to face public comment. Tacky tacky tacky...

o

Posted by jodik 5 (My Page) on Tue, Nov 19, 13 at 13:06

***So the homosexual agenda (and we all *know* that every gay male is pushing the homosexual agenda) can coexist with sharia law.***
"Do these people out there in Fanatic-land ever listen to themselves?"

Dunno; ask nancy. She posted it, and it wasn't a quote.

o

Narcissistic people I have known have not been good parents, behaving in ways that sustained their opinions and that of others to the narcissists. Show times followed by limited interaction with their children.

A bit late with this; I wrote it this morning but fail to finish posting same.

o

Demi, I love a good crossword puzzle and other word games.

o

He doesn't need any more scandals, he needs another job well, we need him to have another job.

I been doing xwords since age 12. Im addicted.

o

Me too; don't remember when I started; probably about the same age. My aunts did them all the time.

o

My parents-in-law credit their sharpness at age 90 to word games, especially crosswords.

Bridge, too.

o

Every administration has scandals. Before you tee-off on Obama by claiming there have been so many on his watch, you might want to refresh your memory on what happened during the last Bush administration. And don't even get me started on things like Katrina and waterboarding...

Here is a link that might be useful: Political scandals

o

Well, kudzu, and the rest of you. You all whipped yourselves into frenzies about bush policies.

Why doesn't anyone get to complain about obama? Huh?

o

Many of us didn't get whipped into frenzies...we just found it depressing.

"Why doesn't anyone get to complain about Obama?" Where have you been living for the last 5 years? And I didn't say you couldn't criticize Obama: I just suggested a some perspective might be appropriate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here