Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Skakel could be free but should he be?

Posted by tobr24u z6 RI (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 22, 13 at 5:27

After serving eleven years for the murder of Martha Moxley it seems that Michael Skakel could be totally freed soon and is already out on 1 million dollar bail as his original lawyer may not have done a good job representing him. This was a sordid tale of power and privilege that was solved by Mark Fuhrman (yes, that Mark Fuhrman). In his book, Murder in Greenwich, he showed that Michael Skakel had the the motive, the means, and the opportunity. It was out of an overpowering lust for Martha after he had observed his older brother receiving a sexual favor from her and followed her heading for home wanting a favor himself. The book was convincing and made me sure that Skakel was guilty and should be tried and jailed again. If you are not sure just take my word for it...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Skakel could be free but should he be?

OK okey dokey

o

I read the book also and found it fascinating. In a gruesome way.

o

I have never been a fan of non-fiction murder stories or mysteries. I'm fully aware of what the human race is capable of doing to one another, and the reasons behind much of it... gruesome, yes... fascinating, no.

It has nothing to do with any of it being too graphic for me... it's more a case of, I just don't want to read about the more evil side of humankind. There's enough on the daily news.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here