Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Romney Can Still Win

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 10:12

Hey Cheer up (it could happen)!

"Mitt Romney carried 24 states. We need to have conservative activists from all over the nation contact the electors, the Republican Party and the secretary of state in all of these states and tell them not to participate in the Electoral College when it meets on Dec. 17. If we can get 17 of those states (just over one-third) to refuse to participate, the Electoral College will have no quorum. Then, as the Constitution directs, the election goes to the House of Representatives. That is how we can still pull this election out and make Mitt Romney president in January. We need this concept shared with every tea party, liberty and patriotic group throughout the country. We have time to act, but we must pressure Republicans to do the right thing. It does not matter who gets credit for this. The credit is not important. Using our last chance to defeat Barack Obama is important." - Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips, telling World Net Daily look here's how how Romney can still (drum roll)...................WIN!

Mr Philips is also the floater that demanded the President prove he didn't smoke crack & have gay sex. A Crack smoker said he once smoked crack & had sex with Obama.

Here is a link that might be useful: where else WND

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Romney Can Still Win

Pretty pathetic and pathological

o

Pretty pathetic and pathological

o

• Posted by momj47 7A..was 6B (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 20, 12 at 12:01

OMG

o

But, But,,,, The legal options if someone wanted to protest the election results would be popular vote or electoral. President Obama won both.

If they want to contest the Electoral College process you can only work this Romney win if there was a Romney/Obama had a tie Electoral College count.

Stupidity never goes away.

o

I was thinking, could win what? Jerk of the year?

ok, so I ask it again, do we really need the electoral college?

o

OH puh-leeze.
Make him go away!

o

In all fairness, I don't think Romney is behind this stupidity.

But just think how easy it is for these Tea creatures to imagine overturning the election process and installing an illegitimate president. Do they really want to live in a third world banana republic? Do they not realize that any precedent they set would carry over to future elections (and it might not work out so well for them)?

Why does the Tea Party hate America so much?

o

It appears the Republican party does not have a leader or a clear message. You have Succession, Birther, Benghazi, Election, Eat your own (Christy, Romney), rape, abortion, money, free cell phones etc. problems. Who can be happy with that many issues?

When is the last time you have seen a positive post that someone from a Conservative is honorable, or a issue that they feel is something to be happy that their party is doing?

I do not know how anyone that lives in that mind process can be happy. There is a lot of anger and destroy among them.

The only happy people these days seem to be Liberals and Libertarians. There is a clear message within those parties.

o

I dunno, I think anarchists are pretty happy.

The issues aren't even generally related to the party, just some small populatio who are likely non-voters. There are many who disagree enough to vote out idiotic rape commenters, for example. You are oversimplifying it. Honestly, I don't find the liberal party all that clear cut either. I think they're getting watered down. What was a liberal 50 years can also be very different than today's liberal. Heck, the leader of the party is as conservative as he is liberal! I do agree libertarians know where they stand. Not everyone votes. Matter of fact, not everyone will claim a party affiliation. I have the feeling most Americans feel very disconnected and disillisioned enough, not to participate in the loud talk that goes on.

o

They never give up, do they? These sick, distorted minds are like a cancer on the face of America.

o

Always thought - for the most part - Tea Partiers don't hate America, they hate Americans.

Some agenda - she said sarcastically...

Let's deny science; don't be taken in by facts or new information; fear progress; demonize education; work extra hard to control women's bodies; be intolerant of any dissent - your own excepted, of course; regard government as the seat of all evil. One could go on and on.

o

Maybe they can form their own repubilc somewhere far far away....

:)

o

What was a liberal 50 years can also be very different than today's liberal. Heck, the leader of the party is as conservative as he is liberal!

In general, I agree with everything on this thread, but I must admit, rob, I have no idea what you mean by the above comment.

Who or what is the "liberal party"? USA does not have one. Great Britain does, maybe Canada and Australia do? But not the USA.

And who is the leader of the non-existent "liberal party"--the one who, politically, has a split personality?

I do agree with your last comment about the "tea creatures"--Maybe they can form their own repubilc somewhere far far away. LOL

Kate

o

Obama is claimed to be "their leader" by many liberals. You're right, they're not a party. Sheesh-It's been a day (I'm really ready for the end of the work day!). But I don't think that liberals are the same as they were many moons ago. At least, they don't seem to be. Which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Sure glad I'm going home to rest shortly, I might get enough sleep to focus tomorrow.

:)

o

The tea creatures are driven by hatred. Actually I'm glad they exist because in 2014 and in 2016, we can cruise to other victories. They are ruining our state and apparently people are catching on.

o

Electing a President... amazing how something so simple can be made so complicated and so obscenely expensive.

Only in the US of A

o

NO he wears a suit! He's in a newspaper he's a Tea Party Nation FELLER! (SPLC lists them as a hate group the only tea party group to receive that badge of honor) must have double dipped in the guacamole or something!
In the past he advocated for voting rights being limited to property owners!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here