Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another one Bites the Dust no Returns to Work

Posted by labrea 7NYC (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 17:16

Another crooner for the Sanctity of Life & Marriage bites the dust in Tennessee!
I know he's been up at bat before but transcripts are out! He returned to work in Washington this week should he step down in light of his blatant hypocrisy?

Scott DesJarlais supported ex-wife's abortions, slept with patients, divorce transcript shows
Documents reveal liasons with three coworkers, two patients and a drug rep.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed a complaint in Oct urging the state Board of Medical Examiners to get a move on its ethics complaint on U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais.

Here is a link that might be useful: A Free Press

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another one Bites the Dust no Returns to Work

It shocks me that this amazing human being was even reelected. I love moral hypocrisy.

o

You know, if they would just quit playing the pious role, not run on "family values" in the campaign (there are other things they could run on--like Tax Breaks for the Rich--after all), not make such a big deal out of being holier than any Democrat out there, they wouldn't receive so much flack when they prove to be so flawed as human beings.

There would still be charges of sexual misbehavior, perhaps sexual harassment, and such, so maybe it doesn't make much difference. They are LOSERS!

Kate

o

They are LOSERS!

Kate, they will continue to be losers until they learn it is a new world and they cannot hide their true self. The information network is to wide to hide behind that shield of "family values" as they live the life of "Money Values"

o

I bet YAH the crickets will have nothing to say about this floater. Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah tax payers money, paying his salary, moral failings, can't keep it in his pants BILL CLINTON. Petreaus, yaddah yaddah Hrrumph Hurrumph Hurrump USIAN VALUES!

o

I bet YAH the crickets will have nothing to say about this floater. Yaddah, yaddah, yaddah tax payers money, paying his salary,.....

If you want to hear a cricket you have to sing B & B..... Birther & Benghazi.

o

Gryllus Boarium!

o

run on "family values" in the campaign

Uh oh, here comes another 'family values' guy. Hide the women (and young men) and the silver!

o

It's the double standard, the hypocrisy, the pretense of sanctimony, that always comes back to bite these idiots in the ass. If they'd just admit that humans are fallible, and stop trying to pull outdated religious "family values" along with them into politics and government... "family values" that they have no intention of being the example for... well, there wouldn't be such a big deal made about their duplicity when that closet gets too full to hold it all, and the skeletons start falling out all over the place.

o

"i never had sex with all of those women..."

o

I think we need to launch and investigation?
Someone call in FOX

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here