Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To my friends and frenemies

Posted by lily316 z5PA (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 14:26

I wish each and every one of you a happy Christmas and holiday season and a prosperous and, more importantly, a healthy New Year.

We may disagree on many things, but family and friends we all have and cherish...and pets too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To my friends and frenemies

The same you, lily, and to everyone who posts or just "lurks" here.

May you and your loved ones all stay safe and warm this holiday season.

I am sending a special hug just for you, (((((Marshall))))!

Nik

o

Thank you Lily.

Merry Christmas to all. Have a safe, happy Day. Remember the reason for the season.

Photobucket
Photobucket

o

Peace of mind, Peace of soul and goodwill to you all. Merry Christmas and I wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I can't wait to see what 2013 brings us.

o

Merry Christmas, lily!

o

Same to you, Lily, and to the rest of you, as well. May the Spirit of the Season be with you all.

o

• Posted by vgkg 7-Va Tidewater (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 16:43

HUMBUG!

...just kidding ;o)
***Happy Holidaze***

o

Peace & Quiet on this Planet!

o

Peace & Quiet on this Planet!

to that I will say Amen.

o

A lovely sentiment, I agree. Thank you, Lily. Peace, harmony, compassion to all.

o

Whatever the reason, hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holidays, time with family & friends. May the new year bring all of us peace, prosperity and joy. Thank you all for the contentious but always illuminating discussions.

o

Wishing all here good health in the coming year. And with the hope that we shall all continue to work for peace on all fronts.

o

The days are now getting longer and the hope of renewal is gaining ground. The worry of Armageddon has passed (again) and each day is a new opportunity. Live fully, Love without limits, Discover a new idea or interest each day for today is all there is as yesterday is but a memory and tomorrow is a possibility. May the new year and the joy of it bring wonder and healing to you and the world we each live in.

o

Lily, I hope your Christmas season was kept in peace and your new year brings only goodness and harmoney to you and yours!

o

Thanks, mylab. My Christmas was a good one and hope yours was as well. Have a great New Year and keep those posts and threads coming. I like to read them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here