Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ann Coulter & Sean Hannity.

Posted by ronalawn82 z9FL (ronalawn08@gmail.com) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 22:54

I do not much care for her tone but the content of her Conversation with Sean Hannity showed that she has a good grasp of reality of the GOP's position.
Now, if only she could persuade Mr. Boehner...
But her gender might be her greatest disadvantage!,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ann Coulter & Sean Hannity.

I'm not crazy about Coulter; Hannity even less. However, Coulter's books are worth a read--very provocative (and fully footnoted). I think Hannity is a whiner.

o

she has a good grasp of reality

Nah. Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

o

She knows which end is up other than that shes an insulting hag!

o

Her "scholarship" (ie "fully footnoted") has been often and substantially excoriated for misquoting, misleading and generally making meatballs out of source materials.

Sure, fun reads for those loving a good whipping on Liberals.

o

She has learned to make a very good living being a mouthpiece for those looking for misinformation.

Good for her if you consider her opinions entertainment, but certainly not to be taken as the truth.

o

They should run off together...

o

I will give Coulter credit for being about the only Republican to state--forthrightly, no weaseling around or whining or making excuses--that the REPUBLICANS LOST! Period. She isn't whining how they lost unfairly because Obama bribed certain groups to vote for him or because ACORN fraudulently registered Mickey Mouse who then voted for Obama or any of that kind of junk that other Republicans have been tossing around. I saw the clip where Coulter refused to rant about Obama plan to tax the rich, etc. We lost, she said. He won, he gets to do it his way. And that was it! Hannity didn't know how to respond to that--he was obviously expecting Coulter to carry on and rip Obama to pieces. All she said was, "we lost."

I can think of nothing else about the woman I would approve of--but that blunt, short sentence--we lost--and her refusal to lament, scream, moan, carry on earned my respect--for that moment.

I assume she will continue to outrage me as usual in the future, however.

Kate

o

The love.

o

She did accurately predict the outcome of a Romney candidacy however!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here