Return to the Hot Topics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michelle and BO Obama.

Posted by heri_cles 10 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 25, 12 at 23:59

Cute dog, not as cute as my lab, but cute.

Here is a link that might be useful: Twas the night before Christmas and all through the Whitehouse

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michelle and BO Obama.

OMG, Bo is adorable. What a sweetheart.

o

The kids must have loved Bo's visit as much as Santa's...

o

Love it when a big dog thinks it's a lap dog! He's a gorgeous critter and apparently much loved--and loving.

o

I saw it on the news and the attached clip did not show the little boy saying......"Show Bo the picture." When she held the book our for the audience he wanted the First lady to show Bo the picture too, It was so cute.

o

EVERY dog wants to be a lap dog! I had forgotten that Portugese Water Dogs get so big.

o

I saw it on the news too. Really cute.

o

Very nice, bu scrolling down to read the comments threw sewer water on my good feelings. How can people be so disrespectful of this woman in this setting?

o

I really enjoyed the video too but reading the comment made me feel so disgusted...not the way I want to feel this season.

o

Did any of you see the video titled, "BO Takes A Christmas
Tour Through The WH". Or some such title.

It is BO walking the halls into every room after the decorations were done.

He gets to the room where they have the big stuffed BO
sitting in front of a tree.
He sits down on his butt and looks it over.

He stops and looks up at the trees in the hall.

It is just the cutest thing you have seen.
Lots of videos of BO.

o

I really enjoyed the video too but reading the comment made me feel so disgusted...not the way I want to feel this season.

I did not read the responses I am glad I did not now that I see they were disgusting.

It is what it is...there will always be hate in the world. Some people do not have love and happiness in their life so they get their anger out in the wrong places.

Wonder how many of them took the time to show some caring for kids or people that needed a smile, a gift, a meal during the Season.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hot Topics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here