Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
disneynut1977

WANTED: Lower Light Houseplants

I don't have much in the plant department to trade with. I do have commercial seeds (mainly herbs) and I do have 1 Top Quality hummingbird window feeder to trade with. For the feeder, check out my trade page, I do have 2 photo's of it up.

I am not gonna consider trading this feeder for a 2 or 3 cheap/very common houseplant trade, please don't take offense, but if they are plants I can buy for say $15 or under, I would just prefer to buy them myself and keep the feeder for a later trade. I want this to be an equal trade. For the size of them I am fine with recieving small starter size plants(as small as a 3inch pot size), the plants don't have to be a large specimen if it's something I'm interested in.

I have 1, count 'em 1 houseplant and I need more. I am looking for low light/low-medium light. During the summer I can bring them outdoors, but during the winter I don't have too much natural light indoors and I don't want to have to baby a plant and keep it under a light. So the plants have to be able to handle this. I can handle watering and everything else, it's just the light issue. If you are interested and have a selection of houseplants with lower light requirements, LMK. I'll look up the plants and see if they are ones that will work.

Melissa1977

Comments (2)

Sponsored