Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suetran1

Have a lot of hoya, see pictures

suetran1
14 years ago

Hi

I have some Hoyas plants that I want to let it go, because of the space issue.

I do not want any more plants, I will probably let go some more in the future.

These plants are big and healthy; I will ship without pot, without the support to save the space.

The plant you see is the one you will have. Please make me an offer if you interested.

These plants will probably fill in a medium or big flat priority mail box, which will cost me $8 - $15 to mail.

Thanks

suetran1@hotmail.com

Hoya Motoskeii

{{gwi:922875}}

Hoya Melifulia

{{gwi:922877}}

Hoya Erythrostema

{{gwi:922879}}

Hoya Carnosa tricolor

{{gwi:922881}}

Hoya Obovata

{{gwi:922883}}

Hoya Publicalyx Red buttons

{{gwi:922884}}

Hoya Lobbii

{{gwi:922888}}

Hoya Australis

{{gwi:922890}}

Hoya Pazaei

{{gwi:922893}}

Hoya Obscura

{{gwi:922896}}

Hoya Schneei

{{gwi:922898}}

Hoya Nichosonii

{{gwi:922901}}

Hoya Tsangii (Ds-70)

{{gwi:922904}}

Comments (7)

• grubworm
    14 years ago

Please check your email. Shirley

• prayerrock
    14 years ago

This person is trying to SELL the hoyas..claiming to 'trade' them for $....selling is NOT allowed on GardenWeb!

I was asked to purchase the tricolor hoya for $15 plus shipping! We are only suposed to trade plants or give them for postage here at Gardenweb NOT sell them.

• prayerrock
    14 years ago

I have been corrected. The $15 this person asked for included the shipping. Sorry for the mistake. I am not trying to slander anyone just stating the rules of this site. We are not to sell plants, for ANY price. This is an exchange forum.
    This person is a nice lady and seems to be very respectable and I beleive she just made a mistake.

• wanna_run_faster
    14 years ago

SueTran is a fair and wonderful trader and I think she clearly stated that the plants are heavy to mail and would cost $8-15 to mail. I don't think she made a mistake at all--it was very clear to me that she was looking for either something in trade that would cover her high postage costs, and if she offered to send it for postage then she was being extremely generous because alot of work goes into packaging and mailing up plants.

• prayerrock
    14 years ago

It was not offered for postage..LOL

But we got it all worked out and yes she is a nice person and I admire her plants..she has some real beauties. I did get a plant from her and it was in a small priority mail box that costed no were near that to ship...but she gave it to me free and I am thankful.

But I was asked to buy it first...but I refused and we talked about it. I think this is a very decent person that just wanted to get something for her wonderful plants is all..I had another person want to sell me a hoya also, some people even get tricky about it and try to word it differantly to get past the whole "selling" issue....but fact is if you ask for money for your plants beyond what postage is that is selling them. And not allowed on GW.

• green_thumb_grower
    14 years ago

Was wondering if you still have any left? I would relly like to have one or more my grandma use to have one that took up her front window. It was really nice looking!!!! and very big.

• suetran1
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Deal closing.
    All of them now are gone. Thanks you everyone.
    sue

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!