Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Want: cumingiana or deykeae

Posted by greedyghost 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 25, 11 at 0:43

Hello :) I am looking for cumingiana and deykeae. If you have one of these and are up for a trade please send me a message. My trade list is way outdated, so don't bother with that. I'll send you a pdf of my database so as to work out a suitable swap.

Oh and if anyone's just... in the mood for a trade, hit me up, buddy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Want: cumingiana or deykeae

GG:

I am always up for a trade. Unfortunately I do not have these varieties. All the cutting I received from you have thrived so I see that as a sign that we need to trade again. Anyway your list is much longer than my list. Since you are more organized than me maybe if you send me your list I can let you know which ones I may have to share that you do not already have. Also I have ordered a lot of plants from the company Out of Africa. So I can make cuttings off of many of my succulents as well. I also have a struggling Oncidium that would like to be saved from me.

Hoyas to tempt you... Linearis? Brevialata? 'Ruby Sue'? More Nummularioides? Various Ds-70s? Multiflora? 'Royal Flush'? 'Snowcaps'? Maybe some Bromeliad Nutans? Maybe some Sansevieria cylindrica? Some choice Crown of Thorns? idk but I would love to beef of my collection some.

TTYL - David

o

Thanks for the great trade GG. I hope I can grow all my Hoyas as well as you.

-David

o

• Posted by geosdee Zone 8 FL Panhandle (My Page) on
    Sun, May 1, 11 at 19:29

Hey GG, you up for a trade. If so, let me know and I can send you a list of what I have.

Dee

o

Always up for a trade, Dee! I sent you a message, but I'm not sure if you got it or not. I think I fixed my email so it shows up properly now, but if not it's: greedy.g.ghost@gmail.com

o

I have Cummingiana. Do you need it still?

o

I'm good on both cumingiana and deykeae now. ^_^

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here