Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: xtra rooted cuttings

Posted by rennfl none (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 27, 12 at 11:31

So with all my experimenting this past winter on what was the best way to root cuttings, I've ended up with too many extras.

To clear some bench space, I have a few extras of:

limoniaca
camphorifolia
cagayensis
anulata
ciliata
cumingiana (may be golamcoina sp?)
publicalyx (not sure which ones)
tannaensis
bella

These are all small cuttings as I was more interested in rooting medium, but they are all rooted and most are actively growing.

Let me know if anyone is interested please.

Renee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: xtra rooted cuttings

I would like to take you up on your generous offer. I would like one of each. I have lots of space right now. Would you like a trade and postage?

o

mymimi I sent you an email.

Everyone else, I still have more of these. Plus I should have mentioned that I've got a few others as well, ones and twos that I didn't list. So, if you are looking for something in particular, email me and ask. I might have it.

Also, I should have stated,US only, I don't ship internationally.

Renee

o

I'd love some of your cuttings. Sending you an email.

o

I would like to have one of them.

o

karahoya, I tried to email you, but it won't let it go through. Do you have email enabled?

All the rooted cuttings are gone.

o

Thank you so much turning back to me. I did change my status. I think you can e mail to me.

o

I would love to have some of your cuttings if you still have some. Sending you an email.

o

Thank you so much. The little cuttings arrived in perfect condition, no one even lost leaves. They are all potted and happy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here