Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Many sought after hoyas

Posted by lucielove z9 FL (orchider66@msn.com) on
Mon, May 22, 06 at 14:58

Curtisii, Linearis, Kentiana, Lacunosa, Rubra, Shooting Star, Sulawesii, Pink/Silver, Kerrii, Variegated Kerrii, Marlea, Strawberries and Cream, Obovata, Splash, Obscura most small plants, some cuttings.
I am looking for any hoya not listed and would prefer large trades. Also interested in named epiphyllums.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Many sought after hoyas

• Posted by jimshy z7 Brooklyn, NY (My Page) on
    Fri, May 26, 06 at 12:31

Hmmm, I've got pubicalyx 'Fresno Beauty' thompsonii, 'Minibelle' and paziae aka Iris Marie -- I'd take an obscura in exchange?

Jim

o

Hi Lucie,

I can offer some H. Crassipes (would like to swap for either Linearis or Marlea), pls. LMK, Thanks.

o

I have
H. Diversifolia rooted 7 leaves and about 12 inches long
H. Motoskei rooted 7 leaves and about 12 inches long
H. Tsangii various pieces rooted with 7 on up leaves.
H. Carnosa Exotica Tri Color rooted (11 leaves and about a foot long.)
H. Polyneura two rooted leaves.
H. Publicalyx Splash 7 leaves and about 9 inches long (this might be the splash you have)

I'm interested in your Linearis, Lacunosa, Marlea, Obovata and Variegated Kerrii. I thought I had a Obovata coming but Terri Halsell hasn't answered my emails so I'm making other plans. Let me know if your interested in any of these.
Tami

o

I am interested, but I have been trying to find out what Marlea looks like - do you have a pic or description

o

• Posted by bihai z8B FL (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 21, 06 at 21:11

I have no hoyas to trade but I do have a very very large rooted specimen of Strongylodon macrobotrys, the Green Jade Vine, between 10-20 ft in length with multiple leads. Email me privately if you might be interested in trading some of your hoyas for this expensive and rare vine

o

Lucie do you have Hoya linearis cuttings available at this time? Let me know please.
Thanks!,,,,,,,Debbie

o

Just to update the thread.
I heard from lucilove and she no longer has linearis in her collection. It didn't like the FL. climate so she sold it out of GW.,,,Debbie

o

• Posted by bihai zone 9 (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 24, 08 at 20:47

That's strange a lot of us grow linearis here without difficulty in the "Florida climate".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here