Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: i have a few cuttings for newbies

Posted by amber_m 5 (amber_mcmyne@yahoo.com) on
Sat, May 18, 13 at 18:03

i have lacunosa snow caps and ruby sue, also have a pure green lacunosa and what i believe is lacunosa pink silver... i know they are very common but if anyone is starting out and wants a cutting of any of these please let me know... i also have some small rooted plants of carnosa KQ and KP... and i can probably do a cutting or two of my bella... i think thats all i have right now that is big enough for cuttings... i was blessed to recieve a lot of cuttings last year because i was a newbie, and im still kinda in the same boar as last year, i know how great it is to have someone want to share with you, so im trying to pay forward for last year, im just sorry i dont have more to offer yet...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: i have a few cuttings for newbies

i can also probably do a fungii cutting and i had a chunk of cv. mathilde break off my mother plant so i could do that one too...

o

Amber,
That's pretty awesome of you. I've just got into plants and recently started looking at Hoya's. So far it's been all about succulents. Are any of the ones your offering the type you can trellis and grow upwards? I don't really have a good place to hand a plant.
John

o

im sorry, they have all been spoken for... when i have more to offer ill post again

o

No worries Amber. Still have to say very nice of you to offer them up to folks. I have just started looking at Hoya's, I have been hanging out over in the succulent forum. I think the best part of all of this is how people seem so willing to help!
John

o

Hello just want to ask, Do you still have some cuttings to spare?

o

Hi am am so new at this . Hope I am doing this rite. But want to ask if you have any more cuttings to part with. If so please let me know. Thanks and God bless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here