Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jlt37869

HAVE: variegated carnosa

jlt37869
13 years ago

I have LOTS of this hoya available ,,, rooted cuttings as well as plants. Will trade for any hoya I don't already have or for postage.

Jennifer

Comments (9)

• wrynsmom
    13 years ago

Is this the white margin or white center?

Thanks,

Carolyn

• jlt37869
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Neither, this clone has silver flecking.

The link will take you to another photo.

To further tempt you, I also have EA nummularioides available (I noticed that one was not on your "have" list). :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Hanging Basket

• quinnfyre
    13 years ago

What hoyas do you already have? I may be interested in a speckled carnosa. When you said variegated, I thought you meant something like Krimson Queen or Princess, and I already have a Krimson Queen, and I don't like the variegation of Krimson Princess, for some reason.

• jlt37869
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I updated my "have" list on my profile. It's a very short list!! :)

In 2005 I inherited my grandmother's var. carnosa, which is huge. And when I prune him back in the spring, I just can't bear to throw any of him away. This past spring I had over 300 cuttings! Crazy, huh? Anyway, that's why I have so much of this particular hoya.

• quinnfyre
    13 years ago

Hmmm, I will see if I have anything that can spare a cutting that you don't already have. Sometimes I wish my hoyas were bigger already, so I can share and trade!

• quinnfyre
    13 years ago

You know, the things I can take cuttings from are mainly things you already have. Go figure. I do have a speckled lacunosa cutting started, that you may have if you'd like. Or maybe a small Royal Flush cutting. Let me know what you think!

• wrynsmom
    13 years ago

Sorry, I forgot to look back at this post! Oops! That's a very pretty carnosa you have. Hmmmm . . . I actually have two 8" baskets of nummularoides. Trying to think of something I have to trade . . . I might have to wait til next year. My plants really need a rest. I've hacked them up pretty good, this year. :( Please keep me in mind, next time it needs a haircut.

Carolyn

• jlt37869
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Hi Carolyn,

You (and anyone others who are interested) are more than welcome to this plant anytime. I'm always happy to share him!! :)

Jennifer

• wrynsmom
    13 years ago

Thanks, Jennifer. It really is beautiful. :)

Carolyn

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner