Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: variegated carnosa

Posted by jlt37869 8 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 28, 10 at 22:07

I have LOTS of this hoya available ,,, rooted cuttings as well as plants. Will trade for any hoya I don't already have or for postage.

Jennifer

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: variegated carnosa

Is this the white margin or white center?

Thanks,

Carolyn

o

Neither, this clone has silver flecking.

The link will take you to another photo.

To further tempt you, I also have EA nummularioides available (I noticed that one was not on your "have" list). :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Hanging Basket

o

What hoyas do you already have? I may be interested in a speckled carnosa. When you said variegated, I thought you meant something like Krimson Queen or Princess, and I already have a Krimson Queen, and I don't like the variegation of Krimson Princess, for some reason.

o

I updated my "have" list on my profile. It's a very short list!! :)

In 2005 I inherited my grandmother's var. carnosa, which is huge. And when I prune him back in the spring, I just can't bear to throw any of him away. This past spring I had over 300 cuttings! Crazy, huh? Anyway, that's why I have so much of this particular hoya.

o

Hmmm, I will see if I have anything that can spare a cutting that you don't already have. Sometimes I wish my hoyas were bigger already, so I can share and trade!

o

You know, the things I can take cuttings from are mainly things you already have. Go figure. I do have a speckled lacunosa cutting started, that you may have if you'd like. Or maybe a small Royal Flush cutting. Let me know what you think!

o

Sorry, I forgot to look back at this post! Oops! That's a very pretty carnosa you have. Hmmmm . . . I actually have two 8" baskets of nummularoides. Trying to think of something I have to trade . . . I might have to wait til next year. My plants really need a rest. I've hacked them up pretty good, this year. :( Please keep me in mind, next time it needs a haircut.

Carolyn

o

Hi Carolyn,

You (and anyone others who are interested) are more than welcome to this plant anytime. I'm always happy to share him!! :)

Jennifer

o

Thanks, Jennifer. It really is beautiful. :)

Carolyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here