Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peanut01_gw

WANTED: Serpens and Subcalva(grape scented)

peanut01
11 years ago

Hey everyone. I have been away for awhile and am hoping to get in a trade this year before summer is over. I was wondering if anyone had an extra serpens available to trade. I was hoping for an established plant if possible, but beggars can't be choosers. Also I was wondering what subcalva has the grape fragrance. I was also looking for a cutting or two of that one. I have over 50 varieties of hoyas available for trade, so if their are any takers email me with your wanted hoyas and I can see what I have to offer. I can definitely be very generous and will provide plenty more varieties and cuttings than I am asking for(trust me:) If no one is able to trade I would be happy to purchase the two that I am looking for. So if anyone knows where I can find these two please let me know. I've already checked ebay, srq, and gardinos. I was unsure of the subcalvas that were being offered on SRQ since she used to has a different variety posted that was advertised to have a grape like scent. Anyway I miss everyone and have been lurching for a while even though I've not been posting. Thanks in advance, David

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville