Return to the Hoya Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Green Rope, Princess, Queen

Posted by mymimi43 5a mtn desert (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 28, 09 at 14:53

Hi,
I have these extra plants to trade. They are all big full rooted plants. I could trade for cuttings, one individual rooted plant or the whole pot, depending on what you have to trade.
Hoya carnosa variegata Queen (ea plant)
Hoya carnosa variegata 'Rubra' princess (ea plant)
Hoya compacta Green Rope (local nursery plant)

This is the total hoya that I have. I do not want any duplicates from trades.
Hoya compacta green
Hoya carnosa 'Chelsea'
Hoya Compacta variegata 'Regalis'
Hoya Curtisii aka Stripes
Hoya lacunosa 'Mini Waxleaf'
Hoya noid carnosa var Motoskei ?
Hoya Polyneura Fishtail
Hoya wayetti (aka kentiana)
Hoya Krinkle 8
Hoya carosa variegata 'Tricolor'
Hoya carnosa variegata 'Rubra'
Hoya carnosa variegata Queen

These are some of the plants that are on my want list. But I am open to all hoya that I do not have.
Hoya Bella variegated not speckled
Hoya calycina 'Stargazer' heavy scent
Hoya obovata variegated not speckled

Would you like to trade?
pam

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Green Rope, Princess, Queen

Pam are you interested in trading for other things? From your wish list I have yellow dragon fruit and momo boton lotus (seeds now, tubers later) I am interested in your queen plant.

o
RE: HAVE: Green Rope, Princess, Queen

Hi Keiki
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in lotus seed (3 years to tuber) or another dragon fruit right now. Sorry it took a while for me to reply, been working a lot of hours.
pam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hoya Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here